Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 16)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by arcghan

well on aadesh official page facebook many people are appreciating Aadesh for his new role yeh jaise aisa hua sikka change kar diya mishall mishal tha tab tak mishal karte the ab aadesh aaya hain to aadesh karte hain vaise bhi kya kahe

I saw the page...they are even bashing Mishal/Dutta as if he made no contribution to LTL. If SA being cast as Dutta news is true then I am curious to see their stance once SA makes his entry. For surely then he will be the male lead and not some Digu pigu.

I just went thro that page.. though we are not bashing AC in any way here, they are just bringing MR's name unnecessarily with negative comments..
anyways better to ignore them all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-TheRager

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

I am surprised though why TB or TC havent published the news. Usually any TV related news comes out first in these websites. Maybe they are sad they were beaten by TOI and HT. LOL
I cant still believe though that someone seasoned like Shabbir who focusses on films and reality shows has agreed to be a part of this almost dead show.

Maybe he took his "Khatron ka Khiladi" title seriously and decided to take the risk of playing dutta. Otherwise i don't see any reason, why someone like shabbir should take this replacement role. He would easily get many reality shows and maybe if interested for Comeback into fiction, he can get a new show, where he would play fresh character and would not be compared with anyone.

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.

I think he should just give an interview so that I can see him once more. WinkLOL mujhe bas ye dekhna hai woh aaj kal kya kar raha hai and hopefully he drops a hint of a movie.LOL Humari pyari Zuby khush hojayegi.Embarrassed I'm least bothered about his side of the story coz I'm just actually FED up. Sleepy

btw Bade acchhe forum has opened.   ROFLLCL bye bye ta ta. *waves frantically at dead characters and a dead show*LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-Carrie-TheRager

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.

I think he should just give an interview so that I can see him once more. WinkLOL mujhe bas ye dekhna hai woh aaj kal kya kar raha hai and hopefully he drops a hint of a movie.LOL Humari pyari Zuby khush hojayegi.Embarrassed I'm least bothered about his side of the story coz I'm just actually FED up. Sleepy

btw Bade acchhe forum has opened.   ROFLLCL bye bye ta ta. *waves frantically at dead characters and a dead show*LOL LOL

I would like to take the risk of watching it..LOL and I like sakshi too..anyways it would turn ektaish if it has to, only after few months...and right now any show is better than LCL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I am surprised though why TB or TC havent published the news. Usually any TV related news comes out first in these websites. Maybe they are sad they were beaten by TOI and HT. LOL
I cant still believe though that someone seasoned like Shabbir who focusses on films and reality shows has agreed to be a part of this almost dead show.

Maybe he took his "Khatron ka Khiladi" title seriously and decided to take the risk of playing dutta. Otherwise i don't see any reason, why someone like shabbir should take this replacement role. He would easily get many reality shows and maybe if interested for Comeback into fiction, he can get a new show, where he would play fresh character and would not be compared with anyone.

ho sakta hai ki ab ye character negative role play kare. who knows what happens???????
for me ltl is end. 
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yaar ye colors, PH ko zara si bhi shame mahsoos nahi hoti , kitna bura bhala bolte hai mishal ke bare me. 

yaar, ab enough is enough, ab mishal ko really kuch na kuch karna hi chahiye.
He must do something to stop all this...?
what do u say? 
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@ Roopa: I actually quit Ekta shows after disastrous end to kis desh on SP but now after such a disastrous end to LTL, Ekta's shows are looking a whole lot promising to me.LOL I'm actually looking forward to BALH. LOL Sony usually ends their shows pretty quickly. they don't continue to drag unlike SP and Berang. And Ram and Sakshi in the promos are looking fabulous. Embarrassed I did read the story on the forum right now and it's pretty interesting. I like the concept of an older couple being the leads. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Sweet24ShuVinTheRager

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

oh please stop bashing Shabbir for a getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all u all don't know if this news is true or not so why has some people in here started calling him names like ( to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia ROFL Clowns of the first order) like seriously now?

I have never watched this show so don't know what u have or is losing but an another Actor shouldn't be bash/bashed for being ask to do something that he hasn't even say yes to.

I want Shabbir back on TV by all means but I surly don't want his coming back to be with/on this dead show.

he is so much better than this second hand show and I hope he never give a yes to doing it.

it's a shame members/fans knows nothing other than to bash innocent Actors for no good reason.

obsession damage not rewarding...so chill.

God willing Shabbir will not take up this show not because u all don't want him to but because the show so does not worth talent like him.

We looked through the whole thread and while we did have an occasionally heated comment (one or two at max.) for the most part all frustrations were directed at the Channel for replacing MR as Dutta. Most of the frustrated comments made were addressed to the Channel's dimwit attitude and the fan's disappointment at seeing Dutta being replaced. But I don't think Shabbir was ever targeted or bashed in this discussion as a whole. ErmmSmile

However, if you do feel that there are certain posts/comments that are intentionally derogatory towards Shabbir, please bring them to our attention (through PM or the Report button) and we will look into it ASAP! EmbarrassedSmile

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 21 May 2011 at 9:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Yuvika_15-Ritz-ivy_11ShuVinPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

Go to top