Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 (Page 14)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashi-roops

I WILL NEVER TRUST IN PRAYERS, I WILL NEVER TRUST GOD IN FUTURE.
ShockedShockedthats pretty harsh to do... u shud neva lose ur faith in prayers and God... if ur prayer isnt accepted its not because God doesn't want to give u something its becos he has something better in mind for u... mayb MR myt nt return to LTL bt wil return with a shw tht gives him mre popularity than DSP in LTL ---im surprised im sayin this bt i think they hav ruined the shw big time n plus the channel is too stubborn 2 let go ov der ego n bring him bk..they clearly dnt respect our feelings so y cry ova it...we shud pray for MR n wish him all the best in life..we need to prove we r loyal fans n wil stick with him...to a great extent we n crore janta proven tht by nt watching LTL... i dnt think Shabbir's entry wil do any gd... like take KTH as an example... sujal died ppl wntd him bk so they bought the character bk bt a new actor played him...wt happened? no1 accepted new sujal n kashish..for thm it was always Rajeev n Aamna...shabbir n mahi's chemistry wnt create the magic mahi n mishal's chemistry did n thts a guarantee...

also pls dnt quote in caps lock as its against IF rules

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Even with MR, i thought it would be good, if they had shown the confrontation with kala and the reunion properly and then ended the show. I don't like dragging the story indefinitely, but sadly every serial does this. I guess the channels are scared of taking risk with new shows, so they keep dragging their popular serials endlessly.

yh bt personally i think its better to experiment with new shws rather than drag a popular show n drive viewers crazy... they cud always adapt the approach NDTV Imagine did with KMH--they ended the 1st 1 wen the story was complete n on public demand bought the show bk bt with a totally dif story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashi-roops

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry I WILL NEVER TRUST IN PRAYERS, I WILL NEVER TRUST GOD IN FUTURE.

Dont be so upset...when God doesnt accept our prayers he has something better in mind. I am sure you will get a better job and MR will more name and fame for himself from his future projects. Lets wish him well and move on from LTL.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

well on aadesh official page facebook many people are appreciating Aadesh for his new role yeh jaise aisa hua sikka change kar diya mishall mishal tha tab tak mishal karte the ab aadesh aaya hain to aadesh karte hain vaise bhi kya kahe

I saw the page...they are even bashing Mishal/Dutta as if he made no contribution to LTL. If SA being cast as Dutta news is true then I am curious to see their stance once SA makes his entry. For surely then he will be the male lead and not some Digu pigu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing ShreyaSmile.

So SA will be the new male LTL lead. Fine...whatever..

Why is the Channel/PH using the ghissa pitta rumors of...  tantrums, unprofessional, given the boot... to justify themselvesThumbs Down...Just because Mishal is too professional and decent to retaliate???

All they had to say was:  Now... will be playing...'s role. And I don't even have a problem if they want to put forth the strengths of the new lead. That's fair enough!

It takes very little to shred the reputation of a public figure...use words like rumors, reliable sources, convo with a member of the cast who does not want to be named...and write anything negative after that..This is bashing MR!

I agree...two months on and its really sad to see MR bashing continues unabated. As human beings can we expect him to go back to work with such people?

that is the saddest part of it all. MR won't say anything and no wonder they continue with their own tantrum story. Ouch this is bashing MR like ivy said. Wish we could get DT to give them a warning.  LOL par woh bhi in logo par koi asar nehi karegi. Ouch they should be fired from their jobs by making a show hit by spreading such rumors. par entertainment industry chalti hi in rumors par hai. Ouch

I agree...I wish MR speaks up. They spread rumours abt his return and he speaking up killed those rumours. Now he must once and for all speak up abt his reasons for leaving LTL. After that the media will think twice abt speading rumours. Otherwise now Papa's filthy rich son throwing tantrums makes a great story.
 The are using MR mercilessly, his presence, absence, silence, goodness, everything is used by colors to their advantage. Till now this show was running on his FBs, SA will also be copying his mannerism & act as Datta, an already well developed character, he will be copying MR, Colors were really lucky to have MR as Datta.

As much as we respect Mishal's professionalism, decency and patience, we would appreciate an interview that would kill these rumors and mud slinging spree started by Berang. Ab tho paani sar ke upar ja raha hai.
Mishal...Speak up please.

Edited by ivy_11 - 21 May 2011 at 7:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Now they are replacing him anyway...so his association with LTL is over. I dont want him to bash anyone or take names...but better say his side of the story.

mnx12ivy_11

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@ shashi-roops:

Maybe it will not be good for MR after all, if he comes back to this show.. he has established a strong base through the role of dutta and his exit was in a grand fashion.. every single element in the show was in place and supported each other that made LTL and dutta so likeable and closer to our hearts.. now the show has lost most of its strong elements...no doubt if MR had come back he would have bought back that shine to some extent.. but how long would it have been possible without the right support from other quarters? and what if they butcher the character of dutta as well? in the end it may not be good for MR and it might have also affected his future career plans..don't cry over this..lets keep alive the good memories of LTL and dutta..
your prayers will never go waste.. it would be channelized in the right way..MR will definetly get a bigger project and a more challenging role..and same with you too.. so don't loose hope...Smile

Edited by -Roopa- - 21 May 2011 at 7:48am

kabeeraspeakingTheRager

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
On seeing this Mishal bashing now to i want shabbir to be the main lead now and well as dutta because Shabbir is more talented than Aadesh . He has even acted in films and for that I will support Shabbir as Dutta only for the essence of the sotry I will support him as Dutta . It may not be upto Mishal but atleast I would not like Diggu to becoem the lead of this storyline. Nakusha has to be dutta's wife otherwise what is the use of changing Dutta she would be betraying him only which dutta used to think another beautiful woman betrayed him . if she was the real pativrata she would not fall for another guy no matter tough times are there if she really loved Dutta otherwise she is like other tom dick and harry who will betray Dutta 

Go to top