All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nmuller

As much as I like MR..his looks only...acting needs improvement. I think SA will do justice to the role. He has done this bhai character in a couple of movies too, so its not new to him. I think you guys should give him a chance. You might be surprised.

I"m sorry but I would have given a chance to SA but there isn't any story felt to explore in the show. Dutta-Nakusha were reunited after Kala's defeat. the show should have ended when the story had ended but everyone still wants to cash in from the show with crap storyline coz crores are still watching it. Right now the Creative team is just passing time with utter crap so that everyone forgets what Mishal has done for the show. in comes new Dutta with new face and voila the show can carry on for another year but with useless turns and twists and zero character development.🤢 I watch a show for it's story and Kala's defeat ended the story for me. I have nothing against any actor entering the show, anyone can come and join  coz it will be super hit I have no doubts about it and because according to Pranjal Saxena (Creative Supervisor of LTL) crores watch LTL but there will be one thing missing and that is THE STORY. If SA is chosen for the role, everyone will be watching for the actor and not for THE STORY and hence it will be like every other show on Indian Television. Channels need to learn to end a show when the story has ended but money is a lot important in life. story jaye dustbin mein. 🤢

Sorry didn't see the difference you are talking about. But the show is still not worth watching.

LOL so when was it worth watching to you then?😕😆...and why are you then interested in telling everyone to give SA a chance if you feel that the show is STILL not worth watching??  Why should SA be given a chance if the SHOW itself isn't worth watching? Please enlighten me😆

As much as I like MR..his looks only...acting needs improvement. I think SA will do justice to the role. He has done this bhai character in a couple of movies too, so its not new to him. I think you guys should give him a chance. You might be surprised.

bold black: Hang on a minute? His acting needs improving?! 😕 If you look past his looks, his acting is what makes him stand out than the majority of the 'actors' trying to entertain viewers 😆 I think an actor who has performed in 2 shows and hosted one doesn't need 'improving' as such. The only thing he now needs to do is choose a role that will make him go a notch further and keep as astounded with those expressions that we are in awe of. As for the red bit, for 14 months, MR worked to develop the character DSP and create a legend. It is pure madness for the channel to replace him lik it's happy days. I don't think anyone is going to give him a chance. Where is the sense in putting a new face to a character, when the hard work has been put in and the impact created by MR? I am surprised already that SA may potentially be comtemplating becoming Dutta Bhao *shudders*

Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

He can pull a packet of BIKAJI namkeen out of the shirts of one of the item girls too🤣...Have you seen his Bikaji...ROCKS commercial?? EPIC stuff😆

No I havent...and it sounds classic from what you guys discussed. Wish Indian viewers were given this treat. 😍
I had to put in my two cents..thats why made a comment. Everyone's comments are good...thought I'd add in mine and see what reaction it gets. I agree with everyone's remarks..just thought to take it on a different track and see the reaction...for fun...don't get hyped up.
Originally posted by nureat01

He can pull a packet of BIKAJI namkeen out of the shirts of one of the item girls too🤣...Have you seen his Bikaji...ROCKS commercial?? EPIC stuff😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That advert makes me laugh EVERY time! I think he does a little 'lift karade' movement as well' 🤣🤣
MR cannot act ????? 🤣

Mishal's brilliant and flawless acting skills will give 99.99% of the actors...both on TV and in Bollyhood... a run for their money.

He is one of those rare actors who take the characters they enact to the highest level. He has given so many layers to  Dutta's complex character...DSP is much more than a DON/Bhau

I agree he has the looks... but he also has skills and the class.
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago

I had to put in my two cents..thats why made a comment. Everyone's comments are good...thought I'd add in mine and see what reaction it gets. I agree with everyone's remarks..just thought to take it on a different track and see the reaction...for fun...don't get hyped up.

So you were trolling...how kind an admission! Being more circumspect next time with comments 'on a different track' might actually help you improve in such efforts 😆 Anyone who starts off with a statement that resembles: MR's looks > MR's acting, is very, very hard to take seriously ;)
Originally posted by neets_ltl

🤣 That advert makes me laugh EVERY time! I think he does a little 'lift karade' movement as well' 🤣🤣

Yeah he does🤣...I'm gonna try and find a YT link if I can and post it here😆
 Shabbir Ahluwalia as Dutta 🤔

🤣

*YAWNS*

Someone wake me up IF this show gets a slight bit interesting!

Until then, I shall watch and dream about vintage LTL  (<< and yep, I actually have no idea what that is 🤣🤣🤣 It looked cute 😆) x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 years ago