All discn related 2 Shabbir as Dutta here /VB Note Pg15 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked MR but I like Shabbir too. So I am kinda glad its someone I like. Better than watching Diggu
Originally posted by nureat01

Per Sumit's insightful TRP segment on Jai Hind TV, I'm sure there's some dogs in the magical 8000 households who must have accidentally hit the button for this channel and watched any random crap show on it all day long...hence the TRPs😆

Totally agree... its a very COLORs-filled TRP list..for sure  😆
Gosh.. how can the channel ...destroy such a beautiful show... dunno what to say ...just watching some of the old TaSha VMs.. is heartbreaking...
*sigh*

*yawns*

MR's tantrums, money issues and bollywood aspirations.. What's new?

Oh right! Instead of "little birdies" and "sources" we have now graduated on to "khabroos".. *rolls eyes*

Re. the new replacement for MR as Dutta.. Umm.. Right. Good luck with that!

I like shabbir as an actor but sorry not as Dutta.
Only Mishal is Dutta period.
ha der is no chance il stil watch it!!!
TOI still swinging between the tantrum crap from one article to the other 😆 Make up your mind, folks. Really. You must.

And it took the big wigs of this crap TWO months (no wait, more than five or six if we think from the beginning of the whole saga) to final down on Shabbir Ahluwalia 🤣 Clowns of the first order. Chalo, the mai ka laal who we all waited for is finally here :D Yeh bhi try karlein...never let it be said that they didn't do everything needed to salvage the mountain they brought over their own heads and yet still failed 😛👏

Waiting for the Shabbir fans to come now and stake claim over the show and how great a 'justice' he will do to the role and all that crap 😆 

Originally posted by make-believe

Awesome.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by make-believe

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG this is awesome! Did you make this, Fatty??

Oh yeah, now Shabbir fans will land up...hey atleast the forum will be more entertaining than this blahhh drab Diggu crap...fanwars! Yay!!!😈😆 *hopes Fivr didn't see this* :P
Fatty - I miss you, your posts rock 😆🤣
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Yayyy, MR in a movie!!! Lets hope THAT is true! As for SA, what on earth?? I'm just watching Vintage which is a breath of fresh air, makes me cry, laugh and smile- memories to cherish! Good luck to MR and someone please STOP spreading these darn rumours about him!

@bold: I don't think there is anything else remotely news worthy left about the show at all! The story has taken a nose dive into the crapper, the characters have all gone schizophrenic and the TRPs are nothing to write home about. So instead, the channel people keep getting journalist (and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word) to regurgitate the same "news" for the past 5 months along the following general structure:

MR throwing tantrums/asking for more money/wanting to go to bollywood -----> MR sacked -----> Diggu opposite Nakku -----> Looking for MR's replacement as Dutta -----> Could be Shabbir or person A, B, or C. The end!

Ab ye bhi band kar diya toh LTL ko kaun poochey ga? *rolls eyes*