Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Gauri fighting with Munni for Munna😆
😆
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I will love to do that but I am on my way to London now and I will have use my BB but u see I'm will be driving and I'm sure u do not want police to pull me over do u now?

You think I won't😈😈
shruti thumbnail
That reminds me Gauri how are those poor chillies🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail

Ronit Roy has his favourites

TNN | May 23, 2011, 12.00am IST

Aprons and chef's hats in place, the 12 leading ladies take their place in the kitchen as they practise their stance over the kadhai for the new season of cookery reality show Kitchen Champion that debuts on Colors, this afternoon. 

Ronit Roy, who has been hosting the show since its inception, has grasped a few culinary skills himself and shares the story of his journey from being a novice to a good cook with all his contestants. While Chef Gauti tests the culinary skills of the contestants and Punpunwali tests their patience, it is Ronit who comforts the contestants and makes sure that they feel at home. 

We've also heard that since the first episode he has also found his favourites in the show... Anandi, Devki, Anhaita are some of his hot favourite contestants and he tries to help them in the course of their cooking task. The other contestants do not mind the favouritism as they are quite charmed by his conversations. Well, let's see what finally happens... 

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj Thread pai party chal rahi hai kya?😆

shruti thumbnail
Finally Gauri comes to Jagya house😵😵
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Finally Gauri comes to Jagya house😵😵

I like that gal😳...bt dont like the way cv's r ruining her character😡
shruti thumbnail
Neha to justify Jagya act you can't make Gauri negative it can't justify Jagya's acts.
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Chutney

Spicey😆
shruti thumbnail

Who's the butt of all jokes?

TNN | May 21, 2011, 12.00am IST

It's a comedy show and the actors lived up to it even when the cameras weren't rolling... 

Talk about a comedy show featuring actors like Sumeet Raghavan and comedian Rajiv Thakur, and the atmosphere is expected to be fun-filled. But it was a little damp on the day of our visit, as thequeen of pranks, Ami Trivedi wasn't present. Ami who is infamous as the biggest prankster on the set initiates every prank and everybody joins in. 

On this day, Rajiv happened to be the butt of all jokes. He might be essaying an old man, an age which is synonymous with respect and wisdom, but was treated like a toddler by the cast. Well, if you ask what united them together? It was the numerous threads of instant noodles. Once the noodles were served, the entire cast rushed towards it and started digging in one plate. United they stand and divided they fall is how you would describe the cast.