Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Keep Up With Fashion SPAM (Page 26)

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
SPAM !!  LOL

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
TV's Old Favourites Are Back
Indo-Asian News Service
Friday, May 20, 2011 (New Delhi)

Print | A+   A-

From a too good to be true daughter-in-law to a young professional, from a dutiful son to the host of a televised wedding, from a sassy wife to a Punjabi woman - TV stars Sakshi Tanwar, Hiten Tejwani and Rakshanda Khan have undergone role reversals over the years.

They are among the many old-time favourites who are queuing up on the small screen again after long gaps.

Farida Jalal's first stint with the idiot box happened years ago when she played 'Badi chachi' in Dekh Bhai Dekh, after which she featured as the notorious 'Nani' in Shararat. She made a brief return with a cameo in Balika Vadhu in 2009, but SAB TV's forthcoming show Ammaji Ki Galli will see her in a full-fledged role once again.

The new show will also see Rakshanda coming back to limelight in the role of Parminder, and she is of course excited.

Rakshanda became a known face after playing Mallika Seth in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin and Tanya Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Small screen's two favourites - Sakshi and Ram Kapoor, who are also producer Ekta Kapoor's blue-eyed actors - have paired up for Sony TV's forthcoming show Bade Achhe Laggte Hain.

While Sakshi gained fame as Parvati Agarval of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Ram made it big after shows like Ghar Ek Mandir and Kasamh Se.

The show was written with both the actors in mind, and they are more than happy with the unusual love story in which Sakshi plays a 30-plus, happy-go-lucky woman, and Ram essays a 40-year-old ruthless entrepreneur.

"I was offered this role a long time ago, but I had refused because of date issues. It would have been foolish of me to say no again because on small screen it doesn't happen that somebody writes a show specifically keeping you in mind, and Ekta waited for both of us all this while. And that is a big thing," said Ram.

Hiten will also be seen after a long time as the host of the third season of Imagine TV's swayamvar, Ratan Ka Rishta.

"I am happy that it's been nine years since I have been in the industry and people are still ready to give me work. Ratan Ka Rishta is something new I am doing and I hope the audience likes it," Hiten said.

The young actor became a part of audience's lives after featuring in prominent roles in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thhi and Kutumb. He was last seen in a cameo in Rang Badalti Odhani.

Given a choice, Hiten would like to be cast in more "real characters" now.

"After so many years, I want something challenging, and it is a big responsibility to essay a role inspired by a known character. I would want to work on my character and push the envelope - that's what an actor is meant to do, isn't it?" he said.

Even though there is a lot of new blood on small screen, some actors have remained telly favourites over the years.

Mansi Parekh, who became popular as the carefree Punjabi girl in India Calling in 2005, is also being seen as the protagonist in Gulaal these days.

Actors Nitesh Pandey and Indira Krishnan, who had teamed up a decade ago for Manzilein Apani Apani, are also being seen in different avatars these days. Nitesh plays a funny detective in SAB TV's Jaankhilavan Jasoos and Indira looks as fresh as ever as the amiable lead character in Krishnaben Khakhrawala on Sony TV.

Supriya Pilgaonkar, who was loved as the argumentative daughter-in-law in Tu Tu Main Main in the mid 1990s, still manages to charm the audience as 'Badi maa' in Sasuraal Genda Phool.

Actress Deepika Deshpande, who was first seen on Indian television as Kanwaljeet Singh's love interest in the popular romantic show Farmaan on DD, is also seen in a small role in Kismat.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110176022&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=107173&cp
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
^^ OMG I'd love to see Farida Jalal's show too, I love her so much, she's just like my nani !! LOLLOL
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Waise Elena does not look so bad also Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
This is too much Farida Jalal as Ammaji ... amazing this is gonna to be a riot 

StarshineHues

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Nina (that's her real name) is really pretty DJ, she grows on you after a little while. And I love Elena, she's one of my favorite feamle protagonists ever.

DJ, I read your update, and posted my views. It was awesome as usual !! Clap   Clap

Farida ji's show is going to be a riot, so gonna watch !! LOL  LOL  I loved her in Shararat, its the reason I watched the show !! LOL  LOL

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Nina (that's her real name) is really pretty DJ, she grows on you after a little while. And I love Elena, she's one of my favorite feamle protagonists ever.

DJ, I read your update, and posted my views. It was awesome as usual !! Clap   Clap

Farida ji's show is going to be a riot, so gonna watch !! LOL  LOL  I loved her in Shararat, its the reason I watched the show !! LOL  LOL

Yes she tends to grow on you ... She is the conventional pretty pretty ... but she has something in her that attract you ... I plan to catch a few episodes of the serial soon ...

Farida ji was serious awesome in Dekh bhai Dekha and in Shararat also ... So subtle yet the impact is just right ...

Me too waiting for the show

And now rushing to read your comment Embarrassed

StarshineHues

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Yes she tends to grow on you ... She is the conventional pretty pretty ... but she has something in her that attract you ... I plan to catch a few episodes of the serial soon ...

Farida ji was serious awesome in Dekh bhai Dekha and in Shararat also ... So subtle yet the impact is just right ...

Me too waiting for the show

And now rushing to read your comment Embarrassed

Chalo I'll look forward to discussing the show with you.

Dekh Bhai Dekh was my fave show, every character was so awesome !! I miss it...I even watched all the epis of Balika Vadhu which had Farida ji, I love her so much. Hopefully this new show'll be a weekly, so I can easily catch it.

K, read my comment. LOL  LOL  I'll go to sleep now. G'night DJ, get well soon and I'll talk to you later !! Hug  Hug

Go to top