Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Keep Up With Fashion SPAM - Page 50

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Mughal-E-Azam
The film made over few years showed the epic grandeur in the true sense. I loved Mughal-E-Azam for the classic feel, the story, the dialogues, the actors, acting and epic quality. The film is not just about our history but much more. Madhubala's beauty was captured superbly on screen and it was a treat to watch her on screen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Titanic
I saw Titanic ages ago as a teenager and fell in love with both Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. They seemed like made for each other. The fictional story woven with facts was the right blend and the cinematic quality presented in the film was spectacular.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
WB reet🤗🤗
shruti thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani  bemoans the loss of his show Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa with the song – Hum, rahe ya na rahe kal, pal yaad aayenge yeh pal. Or is he thinking about the good ol' days of Miley Jab Hum Tum? Aamir ali  who is rocking the television sets with his comic act in FIR, screams- The way you make me feel.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sv003

WB reet🤗🤗

swetha🤗
shruti thumbnail
Brand new shows on telly

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Every few months shows with creative content and inventive, new ideas infuse the television channels bringing fresh blood. In the next 45 days, we have as many as 14 new shows airing on various channels. Take a look at what's the offing and why you must watch them.

Showing 5 of 8 images Previous    Next

Kitchen Champion 4
Busybee Ronit Roy will be back hosting the famous cookery show Kitchen Champion on Colors. The actor-host will be accompanied by twelve beautiful ladies from the television world namely Dia and Jahnvi of Na Aana Is Des Laado, Parul Chauhan, Anandi aka Pratuysha, Neha Marda, Devki of Mukti Bandhan and more. The show has an interesting concept and a lot of brand value. Having hosted all three seasons, Ronit is looking forward to Kitchen Champion 4.

Why you should watch it: Kitchen politics and competition of a different kind with a fun-loving Ronit Roy.
Launching: 23 May, at 1 pm on Colors.
shruti thumbnail
Karan Wahi not making a comeback

The telly industry was recently afloat with reports about Karan Wahi making his comeback on TV, in a popular youth show. Karan, who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye, denies the same.

"These are just rumours. I will make a comeback when I am offered a good role. I have been approached by some production houses but nothing has been finalized yet."

When asked about what kind of role he is looking for, Karan claims, "I haven't thought about what I want to do next. I will accept any role that I like, it will be an instinctive decision. Although, I have not planned about my next role but it should be good and different from my past work."

Karan admits, that fans still remember him as Siddhant of Dill Mill Gayye, as he quips, "It is a good thing that they remember my performance as Siddhant but then everyone has to move on in life." The actor also reveals that he is in touch with his co-stars of the show. Karan says, "I keep bumping into someone or the other from the Dill Mill Gayye team but everyone is busy and we cannot meet as often as before. However, yes we make it a point to keep in touch."

Revealing about what he has been during his break from TV the actor says, "I was busy with some business that has nothing to do with TV. I did plan a holiday but then I was tied up with work and could not go. I hope things work out and I can leave for my holiday soon."

Looks like Karan's fans will have to wait a while longer till they see their favourite actor back on the small screen.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-Wahi-not-making-a-comeback&xfile=2011/May/News_20110520_36
shruti thumbnail

Warning level: (
Direct Link Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP: 117.196.99.213  

Shabbir is the new Dutta bhau

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 21, 2011, 12.00am IST

Shabbir Ahluwalia
Shabbir Ahluwalia will be the new Dutta bhau in Laagi..., stepping into Mishal Raheja's shoes. How will the viewers react to this? 

The wait is finally over! The makers' two month-long hunt for a new Dutta Bhau (after Mishal Raheja's exit) has ended on Shabbir Ahluwalia. The actor will now take over from Mishal to essay the coveted role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. Rumour has it that Mishal was given the boot after his tantrums became unbearable. 

Apparently, success went to his head and he thought of himself as indispensable. Reportedly, more than the production house, it was the channel that was keen to get rid of him. A new character Diggu aka Digambar played by Aadesh Chaudhary was introduced opposite Naku (Mahhi Vij) hoping that the new track would salvage the situation, but viewers rejected it instantly. The decision to get rid of Mishal backfired on both the makers and the channel and Laagi... that shuttled between the number one and number two slots, started dipping on the charts. 

It was rumoured that Mishal would be brought back, but it turned out to be a false rumour. Reveals a khabroo, "Mishal came to meet his friends on the show and that's how the word started spreading that he wants to come back. But now it's confirmed that Shabbir is the new Dutta bhau." Talking about the forthcoming track, the source says, "Naku has found a friend in Diggu. But she will have to rethink about her friendship with him now. As her husband Datta will soon re-enter to add a twist to Naku and Diggu's tale." Meanwhile, Mishal is trying his luck in films and apparently, has already signed a movie to be shot in Kolkata. Will Shabbir be accepted by the fans of the show? Only time will tell.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Karan Wahi not making a comeback

The telly industry was recently afloat with reports about Karan Wahi making his comeback on TV, in a popular youth show. Karan, who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye, denies the same.

"These are just rumours. I will make a comeback when I am offered a good role. I have been approached by some production houses but nothing has been finalized yet."

When asked about what kind of role he is looking for, Karan claims, "I haven't thought about what I want to do next. I will accept any role that I like, it will be an instinctive decision. Although, I have not planned about my next role but it should be good and different from my past work."

Karan admits, that fans still remember him as Siddhant of Dill Mill Gayye, as he quips, "It is a good thing that they remember my performance as Siddhant but then everyone has to move on in life." The actor also reveals that he is in touch with his co-stars of the show. Karan says, "I keep bumping into someone or the other from the Dill Mill Gayye team but everyone is busy and we cannot meet as often as before. However, yes we make it a point to keep in touch."

Revealing about what he has been during his break from TV the actor says, "I was busy with some business that has nothing to do with TV. I did plan a holiday but then I was tied up with work and could not go. I hope things work out and I can leave for my holiday soon."

Looks like Karan's fans will have to wait a while longer till they see their favourite actor back on the small screen.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-Wahi-not-making-a-comeback&xfile=2011/May/News_20110520_36

nooo😭😭
how sad😭
i want him back on TV😃
shruti thumbnail
Stars and their callertunes

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Music connects to the soul like nothing can and our popular television stars are no exception. We hear their caller tunes and try to decipher the emotions swirling in their heart and mind. Listen up and connect.

Showing 9 of 9 images Previous    Next

Disha Vakani tries to give a message aka her show Tarak Mehta via her caller tune too. She sings- Yuhi chala chal rahi while the new entry on Sab in their new show Ammaji Ki Galli, Rakshandha Khan who will make a comeback pines for her lover and depicts her emotions through –  Aaoge Jab Tum Sajana, angina phool khilenge.