A Sagacious Vampire's Elder Counterpart - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for the scrap, Kanks. I just caught the episode. 
I think you already know that as a character, I was never fond of Sid. There was actually no depth in him according to me which the articles had promised. Yet, I did enjoy him because of SK's performance. His portrayal made me like Sid, whatever little I did. If it were any other actor, I know I wouldn't have been able to tolerate the character with all his scheming and everything. 
I wish I saw Sid the way you do, reasonable, humane at times. But then, I have admitted time and again that I've never understood this character on my own. I've always relied in everyone else's interpretation on him. Maybe that's why, I normally choose not to enter Sid-specific topics because I don't have much to give to them. 
I apologise for disappointing you with my response but one thing I can say for sure is that when Abhay staked him, I felt BAD. I don't think I'll miss the character, but actor, yes surely I'll miss him! 
If Sid ever comes back to the show, I'd like to see more layers and dimensions to his character. Till now, he's been pretty flat for me.
This is strictly my opinion. I intend no offense to anyone 😳

Nicely written post as always, Kanks 👏

Of course you did not mean to offend anyway and I can reckon sense out of your viewpoint. Sid was flat. I could decipher many things out of him because psychology is my thing, I manipulate events and things and people so that I can make em be what they are to me. Sometimes I make sense in actual, sometimes I do not. 

I will miss both the Sid guys though. Hail Siddharth Mehra!

Originally posted by Kristalizzed

I'm gonna miss him. :(
Sid, driven by evil intentions and a heart severely pained was simply great. He made us love him. His expression while dying yesterday was so touching that it made me feel he didn't deserve it...
P.s. Nice post. You sort of covered our sentiments. :)
Um, that's actually great if I covered your sentiment, evil people got this charm, they die off their sins but leave us still believing their hurt and goodness. Mesmerizing! Thanks, by the way. 😃
Originally posted by tanvismile

sid character was realy superb ,the very well writen character ,even abhay i find him only as a restricted person but sid was more of human ,he had different emotions ,as a character i feel he was more strong n could pull out the story for long,

Pardon me that I was not comprehensive to you in the post, as you PMed. Tell me what you dint understand and I'll explain. Thank you very much for your appreciation, though. And I know ya, Sid was humane. =]
yes u r right iam gonna miss sk also his humour how he makes most intense moment into funny one well cv r really brainless
Be positive we will get him back😊
Originally posted by mangona

yes u r right iam gonna miss sk also his humour how he makes most intense moment into funny one well cv r really brainless
SK ain't dead, and creatives are apt to be brainless. 🐷 Thanks for replying, I am sure you'd like his next venture. =]
Originally posted by vivluv

Be positive we will get him back😊
Kay, if you say so.