Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mona...Tell Mishu they were both singing in the segment😳...though I couldnt catch which song😕

Originally posted by: riza792

BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...BUMP

This is for the below 18 girlies😕 ..Sara, Mansi, Shradha, Sammy...and anyone else who have joined B2B

Geet :- Little Robin Red breast sat upon a tree,😲

Maan :- Up went pussy cat and down went he😕

Geet :- Down came pussy, and away Robin ran😕

Maan :- Says little Robin Red breast, "Catch me if you can"😳

Geet :- Little Robin Red breast jumped upon a wall👏

Maan :- Pussy cat jumped after him and almost got a fall

Geet :- Little Robin chirped and sang, and what did pussy say?😳

Maan :-Pussy cat said, "Meeow!" and Robin jumped on her!☺️

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Thaangi, this is perfect for my bacchas🤣🤣🤣🤣
@rosh. Err...why am I supposed to forward your thanks to her. Did you two have a fight? 😕 😆 And I didn't either catch which song they were singing. 😕

Btw did any of you watch the 'Wassup' segment? GurTi recieved lots of gifts from a fan. Also some very cute moments between them but almost ruined when certain someones pic came up. Blegh!

Originally posted by: riza792

Mona...Tell Mishu they were both singing in the segment😳...though I couldnt catch which song😕

You couldn't catch it😲😲😲
Goodnight Thaangi,, heading into another meeting🤗  Enjoy all your warm milk with all fruits & veggies - don't bite them

Chotti - I may see you around🤗
Does commenting on 'Wassup' videos have an effect on the ranks? I think they do.

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@rosh. Err...why am I supposed to forward your thanks to her. Did you two have a fight? 😕 😆 And I didn't either catch which song they were singing. 😕

Btw did any of you watch the 'Wassup' segment? GurTi recieved lots of gifts from a fan. Also some very cute moments between them but almost ruined when certain someones pic came up. Blegh!

Haven't even read the WU today😭

Does commenting on 'Wassup' videos have an effect on the ranks? I think they do.

If the video is tagged to DD or GC under their videos, then yes and that will be good for us to comment, so we get the points.  If you go DD's fan-page, you can check if it is part of her videos, so let me know if you do, thanks🤗
@badi behan. I've read the WU but not seen the epi yet. 😔 
So you are going? Ok, see you around.

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

If the video is tagged to DD or GC under their videos, then yes and that will be good for us to comment, so we get the points.  If you go DD's fan-page, you can check if it is part of her videos, so let me know if you do, thanks🤗

Yup it's tagged to DD's and surely is to GC's too so we better comment over there.

Yup it's tagged to DD's and surely is to GC's too so we better comment over there.

Thank you for checking🤗 - I just commented, even though I have not seen it, need to get as many comments as possible as the new ranking will be up tomorrow and we don't even know what our points were for this week, makes me nervous😕 
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago