GURTI in WASSUP:Please COMMENT,link included~B2B16 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shradha14

prema mah dae ws gud...busy sleepn den watchin roadies den a movie n nw wid a glas of cold coffee n chattin wid mah frens n no studies..,,,..ah a perfect lif..

done school.oh so u got permission to be on the net

okay nw g2g..bubyee.cya prema n syl..luv yah🤗

here i come.and u go.ok take care..bye
arrey no no jus enjoin holidaes gav mah 10th board xams..n no wae i gt permission..i jus requested ah sissy...i went fr a movie so didnt use net at nit...so..
sergeant so how is ur day.long weekend nah.any plan

arrey no no jus enjoin holidaes gav mah 10th board xams..n no wae i gt permission..i jus requested ah sissy...i went fr a movie so didnt use net at nit...so..

good.finally u could relax...

stop it with the formalities shradha...call me the way you always do...😆...and yes dhakka bol mission was for me...and for the record my soldiers failed miserably!!

hey maya...my day has been quite nice...today while i was out and about...i was able to speak to a lot of people who were worried that the end of the world was coming today at 6pm...did you hear about this news?...btw my long weekend is for next weekend...

Originally posted by undisclosed

hey maya...my day has been quite nice...today while i was out and about...i was able to speak to a lot of people who were worried that the end of the world was coming today at 6pm...did you hear about this news?...btw my long weekend is for next weekend...

what end ðŸ˜²of world.really.tell me the details

yes maya...some guy had announced that the world was going to end today at 6pm...it was going to start with a terrible earthquake...it was on the news and people were actualy worried...and he has some followers aparently...so today people kept asking me if i believed that news...you should look it up...quite interesting..

Originally posted by undisclosed

yes maya...some guy had announced that the world was going to end today at 6pm...it was going to start with a terrible earthquake...it was on the news and people were actualy worried...and he has some followers aparently...so today people kept asking me if i believed that news...you should look it up...quite interesting..

sergeant it's 6:06 PM..and everything is normal😆...