Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

Written Updates Schedule- Come Sign Up!

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys! I've seen that not a lot of people visit the BBGC forum and the regular written updates might give it a little life! I personally dont like the title but love Sarikas side of the story as I love the way they have portrayed her focused on her career rather than a typical aadarsh bahu types!

So come on guys sign up! Either post your preference here or pm me and I will add you names. If for some reason you cannot update on your update day then please pm the back-up updater or pm me!

Another thing, the update doesnt have to be very long it can be short one too! Any more questions dont hesitate to ask!

Thanks (i now hope to be flooded with pm's or replies after posting this LOL ;) )
Aanchal 😊

Monday
Regular Updater:yoga23priya
Back-up Updater:

Tuesday
Regular Updater:
Back-up Updater:yoga23priya

Wednesday
Regular Updater:
Back-up Updater:yoga23priya

Thursday
Regular Updater:yoga23priya
Back-up Updater:
Edited by princess_star11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Aanchal ðŸ¤—

i don't watch these show...i was just wandering around here and there saw that no had signed up thought to help you in Update though ðŸ˜³

i will update on Monday and Thursday because i have to Update on Wednesday for GKD...since GKD is ending so i will be back up for on Wednesday and Tuesday ðŸ˜³

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
!ishuprachi! thumbnail
well i dont know much of hindi and iam i will be able to watch the show only on my vaccation

if ok

i will be a backup updater till my vaccation finishes
@yoga23priya : Thats so sweet of you! Thank you so much! Yes I am a dedicated fan of GKD and KMH both but now that the shows are coming to an end, I needed to fill the empty gaps in my day with something else although I will still visit the GKD and KMH forums regularly!. I know many people dont like this serial but I love Sarikas role and the way they have portrayed her as a career minded girl which girls of today can relate to. Thank you again and I have added your name to the schedule 😊
Originally posted by: !ishuprachi!

well i dont know much of hindi and iam i will be able to watch the show only on my vaccation

if ok

i will be a backup updater till my vaccation finishes

Ok thanks! Please let me know for which day you would like to be back-up updater. At the moment there is monday and thursday.😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_star11

@yoga23priya : Thats so sweet of you! Thank you so much! Yes I am a dedicated fan of GKD and KMH both but now that the shows are coming to an end, I needed to fill the empty gaps in my day with something else although I will still visit the GKD and KMH forums regularly!. I know many people dont like this serial but I love Sarikas role and the way they have portrayed her as a career minded girl which girls of today can relate to. Thank you again and I have added your name to the schedule 😊

welcome and thanks btw you are prashuuu friend right...😳

also i want to say i will update late atleast after 1 hrs after epi...i am saying before only...i can't miss GKD  ðŸ˜³

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

welcome and thanks btw you are prashuuu friend right...😳

also i want to say i will update late atleast after 1 hrs after epi...i am saying before only...i can't miss GKD  ðŸ˜³

Yes I am Prashu's friend! You can update at your convenience! I will be eagerly watching GKD too like you! Thank you once again!
Anybody interested in volunteering for the updates please?

As you know only Priya is taking care of the updates and doing it daily is very difficult for her as she is a little busy

So if somebody could help then it would be greatly appreciated!
yoga23priya thumbnail
Guysss...please sign up...😳

it would be great help and also today update i will do it 2mrw...because Youtube is troubling me alot 

give me some time will cover all the epi but please do sign up guys ðŸ˜Š
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can update but I keep switching channels between BBGC and another show I watch at 9 pm...though I can always infer what I have missed 😉...also I come online after midnight so will it be ok to have an update 3 hours after the telecast? If it's ok, I can update on all days except Tuesday.