Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

bhagam bhag (Page 2)

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008Ruxana91

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Originally posted by day2008

Originally posted by pkaur92

Omg i was thinking the same!!!

They could show what these guys do in the picnic during the day

like group activities, where anant and navya could have paired up and all!!

seems like the CTs are in hurry to get Anant and Shagun engaged... If the story moves in this speed theni guess by next week Anant and Shagun wil get engaged... Anya will cry the other week ... the week after Anya's parents will agree for their marriage and then the other week 4 they will get married and the serial will shut down.. as such Shaheer n Saumya won't agree to act as mum n dad of a little one... to serial marriage par hi khatamho jaega...no SR also..hahahah

yeah they showed on SBS that shes back!! that means she will be back next week around wednesday!
And that means that anant might get the news of his engagament on wednesday aswell? Ouch
I dont like this, this story is going WAYY TOO FAST!!

First they fall in love so fast, and the phyical proximity these too share is abit too far aswelll given the time since theyve met each other, and now his engagement, and as u said navya is gonna be MISS DEVDASSS! and she might get married to someone else aswell! then a leap happens, these two realise they only love each other, so kill their partners LOLWinkand run away hahahahah and the show then finishes!! Clap

hahaha kill their partners...lol.. u r too funny.. but yes we can expect this as from the speed everything is moving i guess CVs want to show this ony... i guess Shagun ne bribe di hogi Anant se marriage karne k liye...LOL
day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

Originally posted by day2008

Is it me only who feels that today's episode was bhagam bhag... i mean Picnic finished in 3 days??? 2 days picnic in 3 days.. yaar thoda aur khichtey... atleast a week... yeh to subah breakfast hua and then directly night.. now on Monday(isn't there a maha episode???) they will show them meeting and then end by they reaching Mumbai.. ye to nai chale na.. As such as per the article Anant wil get engaged.. we cud hav seen some more Anya scenes...

Btw Anant's acting of Rupesh sir was hilarious.. ClapLOL

i was actually thinking exactly the same thing...i was hoping the picnic would be shown over a week at least...lol you're so right - i also felt that they showed the breakfast scene, then a bit of the cricket playing and jumped straight to the night Unhappy n i expect they'll show Anant & Navya meeting on monday and then they'll go home again very soon according to the clip from U Me Aur TV where Navya's home again Unhappy i feel the CV's could have used the picnic in a better way to show alot more of their relationship building...they really should focus more on getting anant & navya to verbalise their feelings to each other more while they have the chance to be alone...but that's just my opinion lol LOL

thats the thing... don't know y CVs r in hurry... what do they want to show... as such they have drastically changed Anants character... upar se this engagement... uff baki kya rahega fir story mai.. i hope they don't make it a saas bahi story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

[[/QUOTE] Sachhi yaar, "Navya in picnic" is awesome. Kitna enjoy kar rahe hai. Roz , we got new masala to talk. Nahi to mumbai mein wahi rma bhabi ki oxford ki HINGLISH, and rma will ask anant in this way," Debarr g, khahiye kaisa raha apka picnic, koi pirablam(problem) toh ni hui na"[/QUOTE]

@ Newly_born...rolf..u r too funny...kya Rama bhahi ki hinglish ko pehchana hai...lol...
I guess cvs ne bhang pi thi jab ye shoot kar rahe they,,,thats y sab kuch bhaga diya 3 days mai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index