Comparison unfair:Mod note PG3 (Page 3)

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
We shud not compare but give our pov
I think it's unfair

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
that's your words bt u kept comparing neha and parul so dnt play the good person on ccbm forum and the real damon on bidaai's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

kinrul_jan09 Senior Member
kinrul_jan09
kinrul_jan09

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
 m a kinrulian n i like kini n parul equally i m nt a fan of neha  n i dont like hr bt i hv nvr said any bad thng abt neha bt dat member gulati crossed alll hr limits c hs tried 2 defame parul as said by sumone evry fan hs rght 2 support their fav bt dey shld nt hurt othr jodies fan 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihameKinshukKiDewani

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

the person who made this post is very evil yaar- she must be part of the sadistic cts team of this serial.( coz they r kn to write shit) i mean seriously their chemistry is amazing they just have to look at each other n they ooze love( n i have to say sex appeal)  n hw cn u say that we wnt remember them wen this serial is over  r u a psychic or something?  furthermore i havnt  watched bidaai just the ending so i cnt comment on hw many scenes he had wit parul bt if i had to compare this jodi to the other couples on sp as well as other channel i would say that nt enough tim/moments hav been given to this jodi n even if they r shown together either someth is wrong  wit 1 of them or cc dd hl were spoilin their moments or there hav been articles that have spoilt the mood 4 the fans. in the other serial even though a couple wil hav so much problem wit other members of their family or outsiders bt the cts of these show always showed moment where the couple r 1 wit each other completely this hasnt happen wit this couple yet if the cts of this show did this than i am sure that this serial serial will go to number 1.

n ab nivi being to fat  so wat n parul being dark skinned wat the hell my god real beauty is on the inside nt the outside n the only reason i think that some of the fans said that nivi is ugly is coz wen she stood next to sid 4 some reason that guy made her look super ugly ( sorry this is mean of me bts its true) bt once she stood near kinshuk character from the beginnin 4 me she just looked 2 beautiful.

guys pray that get the time  2 watch bidaai from the beginnn it seemed lik an excellent serial wit excellent actors bt that dnt mean that i will 4get my niviren coz 4 me  they r a magical couple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_nivrensihameKinshukKiDewani

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

the person who made this post is very evil yaar- she must be part of the sadistic cts team of this serial.( coz they r kn to write shit) i mean seriously their chemistry is amazing they just have to look at each other n they ooze love( n i have to say sex appeal)  n hw cn u say that we wnt remember them wen this serial is over  r u a psychic or something?  furthermore i havnt  watched bidaai just the ending so i cnt comment on hw many scenes he had wit parul bt if i had to compare this jodi to the other couples on sp as well as other channel i would say that nt enough tim/moments hav been given to this jodi n even if they r shown together either someth is wrong  wit 1 of them or cc dd hl were spoilin their moments or there hav been articles that have spoilt the mood 4 the fans. in the other serial even though a couple wil hav so much problem wit other members of their family or outsiders bt the cts of these show always showed moment where the couple r 1 wit each other completely this hasnt happen wit this couple yet if the cts of this show did this than i am sure that this serial serial will go to number 1.

n ab nivi being to fat  so wat n parul being dark skinned wat the hell my god real beauty is on the inside nt the outside n the only reason i think that some of the fans said that nivi is ugly is coz wen she stood next to sid 4 some reason that guy made her look super ugly ( sorry this is mean of me bts its true) bt once she stood near kinshuk character from the beginnin 4 me she just looked 2 beautiful.

guys pray that get the time  2 watch bidaai from the beginnn it seemed lik an excellent serial wit excellent actors bt that dnt mean that i will 4get my niviren coz 4 me  they r a magical couple
ClapClapClapClapClapClap i jst loved what's in blue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Mayb the intention of your post is not bad but the post itself gives rise to more comparisons between KinRul and KinNeha which will further lead to fights and personal attacks between two fan grps...

So to avoid all this closing this post and make sure noone is opening any more comparison topics from here on or else that member's topic will b trashed without any note and also the member will b given a rise in warning meter without any warning PMs

**Topic closed
CCBM Dev team

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhaluvssururNikita99KinshukKiDewani-Atiya-IamSherLockeddiyaloveskinnyKinSanj-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index