Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI - Saturday Thread-Maaneet Favourite Scene - Page 27

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

so if spee is opening the thread we all crazies should monitor it...like whoever comes online see that no negativity exists in the post and we can request them through pm to edit them...so can we ask spee to open a thread.😳...what say girls😲...and just pm all friends other than crazies to invest just ten minutes and pen down their thoughts...please girls😭...

Bharti - we will definately write our thoughts down as soon as spee opens the thread😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i don't undertsand the petition thing ...after signing & casting my vote ... it is not updating ...it's just showing 1 vote ... y ... at the same time ... we 5 are voting so min 5 votes it should show naa ... & there are many out thre who are voting ...so y not thre votes being seen

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi crazie darlings

i'm back

so do u all want me to open the new thread with the message i pmed u all?

divareena thumbnail
Hima = me too signing with many names and my same email addess but am not seeing any results. 😭😭😭
divareena thumbnail
all@ Spee just texted to say that she is opening the thread for us all to post our messages, please put your messages and send to your friends.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@all...jsut saw ur replies to pm...love u all sweeties for all ur love and support...i will open the thread now..give me few mins
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
new spoiler ka koi maza nahi aa raha hai...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

i don't undertsand the petition thing ...after signing & casting my vote ... it is not updating ...it's just showing 1 vote ... y ... at the same time ... we 5 are voting so min 5 votes it should show naa ... & there are many out thre who are voting ...so y not thre votes being seen

@ hima actually i am doing with original id's..i could see every time its increasing the percentage..i mean valid email id's...so that's why i told you guys you may vote with many id's but only valid accounts area being considered...πŸ˜†...😭
πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
Bharti - we can open new email accounts but that would take more time. Would the names we have entered using same email addresses not count. 😭  Everytime i sign it says that my signature has been added.Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Bharti - we can open new email accounts but that would take more time. Would the names we have entered using same email addresses not count. 😭

yes reena..i  think so..because i am using only valid account..
so its increasing..just open your g mail id., you will be having many contacts na..use everything with their name...don't worry they will not get any notifications...so go hit the wall...
😊