CI - Saturday Thread-Maaneet Favourite Scene - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi aarti...

Hi Rene...
hi mona di
@mona di- thnx di thoda sa tension kam hua... Kal se news sunne k baad i m like "KYA HOGA???"
@all dont stop keep signing!
@all - just now came from college had lunch ... they called us just like that thre was no work ... & the inspection starts at 1:30 wlll go around till 5:30 P.M. ... can u gurls believe it  if i stayed by the time i reach home it would be eitehr 7 P.M> if college bus is tehre ... if college bus is nt there then it would b 8 or 8 : 30 P.M ...

I already told them i can't attend ... but coz thy requested i went ... & our actual joining report is frm june 1st ... but thy made us sign as though we are working from may ...

@mona - thanks for the news ...

@all - i think 4 lions ... gave the news so that people don't panic ... but i am not sure abt this ... last week after the SR episode ... there was some info from geet admin tht ... very soon u will come 2 know wht the problem is ... bharthi gave me this news ... so I think there is some thing going on inside which we all are unaware ... so don;t stop signing just keep signing ... email them ... call them ... do wht ever u can ...

some times the producers may not give the info ...

how can u believe that they did not get any info & the news is out in telly buzz & another site ...

i think 4 lions is hiding the truth from us ...
Hima-good that you did not stay for the inspection. How could they expect you to work if you do not start until June.

About white lions - you are right that we should not stop sending emails. They would not tell us if something is happening inside. I sent emails to star tv yesterday and today Will email some more and do petitions.

Woke up late today but Will come online by the evening.
Hi sakshi, Mona, daisy and aarti- how are you.

Lets all keep signing and i Will sort some comments on Facebook as well to star tv.

See you all soon.

Hima - you must be tired after waking up so early

hi darlings,

let's continue to sign petition, send e-mails to all people concerned...

v will save our GHSP our MAANEET at any cost...
I am signing continue...but kuch hoga kya PH jab bolti hai depend on Babaji...
Hi mona,

me too signing as i am ironing my clothes. Me too worried after what the producer said. 😭😭😭😭

Also send emails to star tv as well. Me will also send some to SBS
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

@all - yes yaar ... bit tired but still fine ... off 2 read deepz ka SR ... then will be back here ...

@all - just send the same email to everyone ... keep a copy in 1 word document & then send the same email with BCC ... so tht the other person does not know ...whom u sent i did like that only ...