CI - Saturday Thread-Maaneet Favourite Scene

Posted: 12 years ago

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Hi Crazies, I know everyone been down these couple of days so what better to lift our mood but to reminisce over the past Maaneet scenes. 

Let me know your favourite Maaneet scene and why and pics are most welcome and we can discuss if we too like the same scenes and the reason.

One of my most favourite scene was the one when Daadima gets sick and faints and Maan is away cause he's upset with Geet and when she comes to know that Daadima has been discharged from the hospital she rushes to KH and sees Maan, and keeps stepping back till she almost trips from the stairs.

Our Maan holds her hand and pulls her up and she falls into his arms and rests her head on his shoulder then after she steps away from him she rushes into this speech as to where Maan had gone and how could he go without telling her and how desperately she was trying to contact him and then came to know that he had left for London.

And she says "Koi aisa London bhi jaata hain bhala" and he tells her "Chup bilkul chup, Ek Raat sirf ek raat main tumhare paas nahin that oh itne sawal aur tum jo mujhe hamesha ke liye chodke ja rahi thin uska kya Geet" I love that scene, both their expressions and their chemistry is absolutely mind blowing  especially the "Chup, Bilkul Chup" πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Girls ... the list can go on ... lets cherish all our fav moments ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

I know we love all maaneet scenes ... but some scenes always make a space in our heart ... Name few ... what you remember ... and made space in your heart ... does not matter how many posts u make to tell me what are ur fav scenes ...

1)maan & geet introductionary scene ... in the mela ...

2)maan saving geet from the lake ...

3)when geet was about to fall off maan's jeep maan pulling her towards him ... so that she does not fall ...

4)geet tying handkerchief to maan's hand after he gets hurt in jeep while going to amritsar ...

5)maan saving geet from brij ... & nursing her wounds ...

6)maan & geet's first meet in KC ... geet in maan's arms ...

8)maan trying to remove geet's hair locks from her face ... while she was sleeping in the chair ... first sign of attraction ... 😍😍😍😍

9)maan & dev talking & dev asking wht's latest devlopment ... maan thinking about geet & how she fell into his arms & then looking lost after looking at her ...blinking his eyes & geet too blinking her eyes ...😍😍😍😍😍

10)maan & geet locked in conference room ... duppatta scene ...hum tum scene ... mostly all scenes in conference scene ...😍😍😍

11)geet & maan in dhaba ... geet wiping out lassi off maan's lips ...😍😍😍😍

12)behne de ... whn ever picturised ...😍😍😍😍

13)geet & maan in lift ...😍😍😍😍

14)maan throwing duppatta on geet's head during launch party ... & tht falling over head like ghunghat ...😍😍😍😍😍

15)geet throwing garland & by mistake it falling on maan's neck 😍😍😍😍😍

16)maan first time in outhouse ... holding geet's duppatta & pulling her close to him ...😍😍😍😍 well he did tht to scare her ... but still i liked it ...😍😍😍😍😍

my next list ...

17)maan ... geet in outhouse ... geet with wet hair ... maan trying to move her locks of hair which were covering her face ...

18)geet applying paste to maan's fingers & maan with the paste hands again trying to move geet's hair off her face & coz of tht paste getting stuck to geet's hair ...

19)geet realising love for maan in darga ...

20)teri diwani scene ...

21)maan trying to give rose to geet ... file ... newspaper & rose ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

22)maan dialogue whn geet asked him why did he go to london without informing her ..,,..

maan - sirf ek raat sirf ek raat ... tumhare paas nahin tha ... aur uska kya ... jo tum mujhe jeevan bhar kae liye akela chod kae jaane wali thi 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

love this dialogue to the core ...tht i remember it even without watching the scene ... i hope i used the exact words ...

23)maan staring at geet while geet was trying to get rid of the brides who came for maan ... by telling negative things about maan ... dee i too luv tht scene ... i can still see maan standing with folded hands & satring at geet ...

24)geet in dadima's jewelry ... maan lost after watching her like tht ...

25)geet & maan standing in front of mirror ... & maan taking off ... the jewelry that dadima made geet to wear ... one by one ... his sensous voice ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.. while trying to get confession from her ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

will come with more ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Nice concept!
If we talk about maaneet scenes i love all their romantic scenes but equally i like their arguments 2... It was a scene when both maaneet were arguing before wedding that who is going to meet wedding planner and their convo was-
Maan- mai jaunga qki mai tumhari choice acche se janta hu...
Geet- aap bhi meri hi choice ho!
The scene had the arguement as well as the love qki she confessed him as his choice here in front of daadima and annie !
Really loved how she always shut him up with equal intensity...
More scenes later... Loved the scene... Hope u 2...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago

Daisy - lovely post, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—all maaneet scenes are my favourite.

One of my favourite is when geet sees maan exercising and she runs and we see that song kehna hia kya and you could feel the immense chemistry between them when maan puts an earing in geet's ears.

I loved that dialogue he said that no matter what happens between them he cannot see anyone insult her.

Will come back with some more tomorrow.
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
res...there are quite a few scenes...but i like the scene where geet tells maan aapki izzat ko khatra hai...she is a true sherni...more to come later
So sweet...

😳

Originally posted by divareena

Daisy - lovely post, πŸ€—all maaneet scenes are my favourite.

One of my favourite is when geet sees maan exercising and she runs and we see that song kehna hia kya and you could feel the immense chemistry between them when maan puts an earing in geet's ears.

I loved that dialogue he said that no matter what happens between them he cannot see anyone insult her.

Will come back with some more tomorrow.

Reena, I love this scene too, I've watched this one several times, the chemistry between them is mind blowing πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by leverne

res...there are quite a few scenes...but i like the scene where geet tells maan aapki izzat ko khatra hai...she is a true sherni...more to come later

Oh yeah Reni, our Geet is a true Sherni and that was quite unexpected and I was pleasantly surprised. I kept thinking to myself did she really say that, but I loved it πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Nice concept!
If we talk about maaneet scenes i love all their romantic scenes but equally i like their arguments 2... It was a scene when both maaneet were arguing before wedding that who is going to meet wedding planner and their convo was-
Maan- mai jaunga qki mai tumhari choice acche se janta hu...
Geet- aap bhi meri hi choice ho!
The scene had the arguement as well as the love qki she confessed him as his choice here in front of daadima and annie !
Really loved how she always shut him up with equal intensity...
More scenes later... Loved the scene... Hope u 2...

Yeah Sakshi, their Nhok-Jhok scenes are really so vitally a part of the whole Maaneet relationship and we all love and enjoy them πŸ˜Š