Romeo Singh meets Juliet Kaur (Page 6)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

CVs look at my hard work and give me the scenes i am expecting
Drag and drop me

omg...very interestng...aaj aaya pahand oont ke niche...so true...Maneet is hill and Mamaji camel...save maneet from mamajiLOL

Yes - Halla Bol for mission-save Maaneet from Mamaji
ROFLROFLROFL
He might forget he took the picture
ROFLROFLROFL

Maan geet meet outside...(was that outside...y all outside have whitewashed walls and creeps in GHSPEmbarrassedLOL) cho cute short scene...with long bhasan from Maan...uff ossol and adarsh and so on...Maan decides to reveal his identify to all...Geet keep silent.. Dev enters(give them some privacy...y u act as hutch dogAngry) Dev expresses his wish to return home...n his prob with facing Nano...Mamaji overhears and goes to find out broOuchOuch

Maaneet scene was cuteDay Dreaming

Pummy selecting dress for next day..Teji comes n gives bangles...she gets excited and asks if they r for her.but he says those r for anakaraj..(its marriage as per my knowledge for Nano i guess)...Pummy says in heart...say 2 words of love...(omg pummy...he might end of saying I love and hang u for saying uROFL)

Waiting for Teammi passionate scenesDay Dreaming

Geet thinking of Maan n he enters from his regular routeWinkWinkWink...he gets nautanki which makes Geet frustrated..but he says...he wants to see her smiling and says good night...Geet is about to say something but he says ok ok i know u want to say i should leave and so on...but Geet says stay (omg...our sherni has very clear and sweet intentions...but what to do with this cold ballu) mamaji records all in his phone camera and is all happy..

Sherni has a sweet tooth now and is yearning for more
BlushingBlushingBlushing

next morning all waiting for Ballu and searching all over...but our Ballu is sleeping with his wife in sofaAngryAngryAngry...Geet wakes up and wakes her Maan up...they are about to kiss but Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart,,,hear Teji's shout and r all worried

SearchingOpenlyForAffection scene was natural, I liked it, it happens, especially when the cushions are softer than the pillows- not sure why you are angry Naz
D'oh
Kiss would have happened if not for TejLOL

Precap was interesting I think Geet hurting herself to avoid scolding from Teji to Ballu

Maan will do anything for Geet and Geet will do anything for MaanDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i gave my take on the episode and u gave ur take on my take...i loved it ...Big smile...my abbrevation queen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillar

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thanks allBig smile
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top