Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Melodrama creeping in

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Finally I got the TV remote in hand so today I could watch CGM live instead of ddl.  Too much of cricket is making people bored.  Good for me thoughTongue

Now coming to the show I felt today's episode was a bit too much of melodramatic specially the end part.  I know to make a serial out of a man born 340 BC is not easy but I somehow did not like the place when CGM and his friend jumps into the river and the king's men throw arms at them...the special effects were very bad and it looked straight out of Ramayan we watched  many years ago.  I also hated when CGM was hit, Chanakya immediately goes into meditation.  Chanakya was known for his analytical political brain not for his godly powers. 

I would only like to appeal, make a short serial but a good serial.  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi, tinytiny.. Thnx God u finaly watch CGM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
But u knw wat if anyone loves anyone he cn fl..
Whn we wre in trouble in road mom get to knw at hme. Its a fln bonding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishMoner_Radio

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Of course I do have heard about uneasy feelings loved ones have...no harm in showing Chanakya having that too but then he stops teaching, takes a deep breath instead of going into meditation in the class he was taking
Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I agree special effects were very badLOL

And, i agree with Radhika that love feeling and bonding thing...

afterall Chanakya has blood of a karmkandi Brahman in his veins...toh thoda toh Karm kand dikhaana banta hai boss...but I hope ki yeh kuch over naa kareinWink and mahamrityunjay mantra has gr8 powers...when Dhananand put him in prison..he was reciting the mantra at that time alsoSmile

And i agree Tin...quality matters more than quantitySmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishMoner_Radio

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Of course I do have heard about uneasy feelings loved ones have...no harm in showing Chanakya having that too but then he stops teaching, takes a deep breath instead of going into meditation in the class he was taking

Yes...Yes..that class chodkar mantra padhne ka funda was unclear to me too.
Agar, main unki class mein us waqt hoti...toh sochti...yeh Acharya ko suddenly kaun sa 440 volts ka jhatka lagaROFL

Fishfish

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@ tintiny:
 its all emotional bonding dear, Chanakya was tuf wid CG no doubt, but he cared 4 him 4m d core of his heart, so he cud feel widin himself dat CG is in trouble, & ppl in dat era used to meditate a lot ,so dey hd an xtraordinary sixth sense so it may b possible i think !!

Fishfish

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
440 volt ka jhatka funny bhargavi.
Polly agree w8 u

Fishfish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index