Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Will Karan get to know the truth ???

DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Karan find out the truth about Abha and Ranchod's wedding ???...

my own opinion is he will from one of the vamps may be ...then what will happen next m so nervous will he trust Abha ...m sure he will turn around and say about the dream Abha had of Karan and the doc ...that was only a dream and Abha was all suspious now in Abha's case she n Ranchod stayed in same bedroom for last 2 years ...so Karan will deftly question her ...will it affect their relationship ???

so friends what do you all think,, do comment

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alamelu1970 thumbnail
I hope they do not show the same gasa peeta track.. I think he will get mad at Shelly for allowing this and the family will get to know about shelly may be she will be chucked out and she will take revenge by trying to kill Karan/Ranchod ?
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Obviously, Karan will initially be shocked to find out about the wedding ( I still don't get how Ranchod and Abha qualify as "married" ... CVs are definitely confused ðŸĪŠ)

but I think Karan will understand that Abha only loves him ... well actually, I'm just believing what KG said in one of the articles... so at the moment, it just feels that they are making the situation tense for no reason lol 😆
DEE2803 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alamelu1970

I hope they do not show the same gasa peeta track.. I think he will get mad at Shelly for allowing this and the family will get to know about shelly may be she will be chucked out and she will take revenge by trying to kill Karan/Ranchod ?

could be deftly possible that Karan blames Shelly as she knew he was alive and still let the marriage take place ...maybe thats when to take revenge Shelly trys to kill Karan but Ranchod gets killed instead ...never know whats cooking in cv's so call head
DEE2803 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supercool3

Obviously, Karan will initially be shocked to find out about the wedding ( I still don't get how Ranchod and Abha qualify as "married" ... CVs are definitely confused ðŸĪŠ)

but I think Karan will understand that Abha only loves him ... well actually, I'm just believing what KG said in one of the articles... so at the moment, it just feels that they are making the situation tense for no reason lol 😆

exactly this wedding thing which never was complete is still the big issue in SB and in Abhas life ...as it is a big issue so guess we have to take it as the wedding did take place ...i hope aswell that Karan understands and has his trust in his Abha and believes that there was nothing between Ranchod and her ...gosh the CV's deftly are making the situation tensed ...
hope there wont be any problem between ABHARAN
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is obvious will be shocked but i hope he trust abha and believes there was nothing going on between her and ranchod ...i hope he gets mad at shelly and sells her out ...i hope no problems arise between our abharan
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Eventually he will find out but i hope he finds out by abha not someone else...
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I believe that he will be surprised and a little heart at that fact but their love is strong enough that they will be able to conquer this...

And i really hope that the truth doesnt come out of Shelly or the Maasi rather Aabha or Aabha and Ranchod together...

Its always better finding out from the primary source and not second hand information...
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Definitely..he will be..bcoz cv needs to make another weird track..so it will be like tom and jerry game..villain vs abha and family..sounds very crazy and bad but I think karan will be the killer..dont get mad guys..u know those pea brain cv..it could happen..u never know.. 😉
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

Definitely..he will be..bcoz cv needs to make another weird track..so it will be like tom and jerry game..villain vs abha and family..sounds very crazy and bad but I think karan will be the killer..dont get mad guys..u know those pea brain cv..it could happen..u never know.. 😉

noo i don't think karan could do something like that..
i think that everybody will suspect him or aabha. but they won't be the killer.