Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Why Isn't Runjhun falling in love with Guddu?

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

i dont really understand why is runjhun stil not falling in love with guddu...??

i mean, its al over...he has kinda changed also...how much more changes does she want in dat poor guy...???...huh..Angry

(guddu beta, ghodi toh chadh gaya...par ab pata chala ki biwi ke charano me rehne ke liye kitne papad belne padte hain..LOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPink19pressuOmaRamdass

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I think she has has but hasnt realized it.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakurarouble_lover

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I think R is very carefull since G has ha habit of leaving her whats the use to tell a guy you love him if he is doing his best to leave her any way?

Allthough she knows that he treats hermuch better then her M&M bust then the M&M are always there but he leavs. I mean R has to trick himto come live with her.

Guddu beta has to learn to trust and be trusted.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPleiadesAginaya69MikanSakurarouble_loverOmaRamdasspressuMistiofMistz

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I feel love between them has become mutual.  I feel that they both do love eachother but it's possible Guddu might love her more than she loves him and that he may have gone through a rekindling of the feelings that  he had for her before they got married.  These feelings for her increased after their marriage.  She on the other hand, didn't really know what it's like to have feelings for him & to her, having feelings for him seemed like a far fetched thing.  I think it's nice if even if she is not too into him as a person, she at least loves him regardless of his flaws & I'm assuming this is the case w/her, that she has fallen in love w/him regardless of his flaws but the amount of love she has for him is a question & maybe she hasn't realized these feelings she has for him yet.         

Edited by edabella - 20 May 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaskamaniMikanSakura-salma-OmaRamdassInfofan

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
She IS...she just doesn' t know it, yet!
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

I feel love between them has become mutual.  I feel that they both do love eachother but it's possible Guddu might love her more than she loves him and that he may have gone through a rekindling of the feelings that  he had for her before they got married.  These feelings for her increased after their marriage.  She on the other hand, didn't really know what it's like to have feelings for him & to her, having feelings for him seemed like a far fetched thing.  I think it's nice if even if she is not too into him as a person, she at least loves him regardless of his flaws & I'm assuming this is the case w/her, that she has fallen in love w/him regardless of his flaws but the amount of love she has for him is a question & maybe she hasn't realized these feelings she has for him yet.         

I don't think the amount here is the question.. I mean, when a girl loves, she gives her all to whomever she loves. And its the same case here with Runjhun. The reason why she isn't so aware about it nor is she that great in expressing it, is because, she is saving her heart from getting hurt, she is being cautious. You know the various mood swings of Guddu. As in the beginning, whenever Guddu wld be nice to her or sweet, she would always fear that " I hope this isn't just for the moment" or "I hope he doesnt change his mind again" like, before she used to "fall with it" and "fall in it" but after observing, Guddu's various outbreaks, she made her mind stronger against him, she doesn't know if she can really trust the real, sweet nature of Guddu and if it really is for keeps (his nature). She is just being careful, and doesn't wanna get hurt again. It is now up to Guddu to make her believe and realize, that it is indeed for keeps and he has changed for the better, and he is here to stay!

Till now, she just has her guard up, and is careful with it. This DOES NOT mean that she loves him any less, its just means that, she is being suppper ubber careful, and does not want to fall prey to his various mood swings and be heart broken again. We just gotta wait for the story to unfold, love the rate at which it is going.. and its good that Guddu is realizing his feelings for her first than, she herself. As this is going to help their union be a lot stronger and make it much more secure.. than her falling for him and then.. repeatedly getting her heartbroken.. and based on how Guddu's nature is.. his feelings can't be trusted (yet). So lets just wait and watch... It'll be great when they finally do confess their feelings together.. right now its very subtle.. but slowly, it shall grow and begin to show... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed We just gotta wait till then.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesskamaniMikanSakuraazuriabee5Infofan

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I feel that Runjun has already fallen for Guddu.  But both doesnt seem to know that.  Remember the scene when runjun felt like guddu called her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I have afeeling that R noticed him a long time back but has been very carefull. The episode where she burned her wedding stuff is very telling. She accuses him of cheating her. By not giving the money back. I mean she lives with people who cheat her all the time but she wanted better treatment from G,
Similerly every time she met a suiter her eyes displyed that she was not reallt intrested in the person. Bust everytimes G was around she was aware of him. Clear eyes..
In 4 april episode w/G comes back she is very happy even when she dosent trust him. And says that it will make a difference for Amma. In 7 april episode when he walks in she is very happy that he has taken the bait. G behaviour is not conceqvent and that leaves her in a position that she dose not know which one is G true nature. I guss she will heed Kukkan and do a calculation of G true nature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aginaya69MikanSakura

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index