Simply Outstandin' ..
* sigh * Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey, Megsy! I'm yet to catch today's episode. I'll read and leave my comments tomorrow. Thanks for the PM.

Reserved!

-Edited-

Megsy, so nicely written! Yesterday's episode has intensified my gut feeling that Maithili was who we'd seen her to be through Abhay's eyes as a human. It was definitely post transformation into a vampire by Sid which changed her. She probably had her own set of negative points as a human, no one's perfect. They intensified as a vampire and overpowered her goodness. 
Maithili's also realised that Abhay might not have saved her that fateful night but he always loved her and somewhere in his heart, he still has a place for her despite everything which is why he couldn't kill her. 
She, too, loves Abhay in her own weird way which is why she could kill neither him nor Pia. She did the next best thing by holding him captive till Pia dies her natural death. 
Honestly, Maithili NEEDS to come back. There is a lot yet to be revealed about her and a lot of insights still to be given. Yesterday, I saw a side to her which made me feel she might not be all that evil after all. 

Loved your OS! You, in any case, are an amazing writer Clap

Edited by Chill_Out - 21 May 2011 at 1:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-rupa-TheBlackJaguar

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
WOW...DATS GRET...FABClap

IndigoBlues

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
magnifecently writen dont have words

IndigoBlues

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
woowww sucha deep thinking...buh yeeh i was wondring...!!!! tht Haseena anti now wants to be maithali?Tongue

IndigoBlues

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
beautifully written. what can i say . AbhayPiaMaithali, such twisted story, as if none if them will ever get a moment of true peace n happiness. lovely written from Metz pov, as much she is the enemy, i cant help but feel as horrible for her as Abhiya. the didnt choose the pain n cruelty, it took em over.

IndigoBlues

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Its twisted! its painfull. these creatives gave alongside the awesome actors another epic start on the show, i hope the creatives can handle it proparly this time, this could become so great!

beautifully expressed!!
As for Metz.her. the way she reacts to abhay loving someone else, doesnt just have to do with jeaolusy, i actually doubt she would react this way if she still was the kind-hearted Maithali. the one who was talking today was a darkness and evil as a result of Sid selfish game of love,but even in this evil vampire we could see, sides of the original maithali rising seeing those tears in abhays eyes.*sigh*. i feel horrible for all tree of them.

IndigoBlues

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
*sigh**your word made me feel that metz is more in love than pia...LOL

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index