Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Twisted: Abhiya-Metz-Sid

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Inspired by Poco's analysis, Archi's OS and today's episode. Smile

Note: Please do not copy this to any other site other than India-Forums PKYEK forum without my permission. Smile-Megz.

Silence.

The thing about silence is that it empowers whoever is gifted with it. 

And even though I can hear the shouts of those annoying humans, Piya's gasps, the sounds of tears rolling down Abhay's cheeks-for vampires can hear really well-I feel a strange silence within me...the silence in my heart.

Abhay has that innocent look in his eyes of a deer looking at its captor, not pleading for mercy, but rather wondering why is it so trapped.

You know..when I was a child, I had everything anyone could want except for someone who loved me for who I was.

My father loved me because I was his only heir..the servants pretended to love me because my father was responsible for their survival..and you get the point? But Abhay was different. He sought my company not because I was a princess but because he found inside me the capability to be a true friend. He was attracted to me not due to my good looks but due to my inner beauty. I was spoilt and haughty, but for him I was as good as the gold in my father's treasury.

Siddharth was different too. There was something..wicked in his eyes, a malicious flame dancing about in them. I often got the impression that when he was smiling he wanted to cry and vice versa. Everything about him was unpredictable. I didn't like him when I was a child because of his constant teasing, and the childhood dislike grew into an intense friendship. I realised that while Abhay continuously glorified me Siddharth recognized my flaws.

I chose Abhay though, because Siddharth had in him the makings of a betrayer, and as a royal, if there was anything I hated, it was treason.

That night however, it wasn't Abhay who saved me but Siddharth. Siddharth made me a vampire. And for 100 or maybe 200 years he hid me away from the world as we plotted to rule over it. 

And now, finally the circle had come back to where it had begun. Siddharth, the evil one, lay dead on the forest floor. Abhay, the angel, stood in front of me, though his heart didn't have love anymore, just adoration out of the memories he had of me. Now the love belonged to someone else.

Hatred and anger welled up inside me. Bubbling with malice, I lifted that cold slab of ice in my hands and pressed it right on his heart. I had filled it with magic, a numbing magic, that would fill Abhay's heart with a silence even more terrible than the one in mine.

As Abhay weakly walked away, his eyes full of shock, the silence returned. I wanted to cry. He was going to fall into a neverending sleep any moment, but he was still searching for her in his last moments.

I did nothing though. I walked away, anger and malice on my face, twisting what had once been beautiful, and signifying the fate of my love story...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

chetchouxMarisaxPoisonedHeartreshamcmangona-shopaholic-MayurnASYAJaeeDevRathoreCute_GalRozy77Pari-Gupta-rupa---sunshine--ilove99Akankshaa.thegameisonDark-Hues.Jane..TheBlackJaguarsafeplacetoland-Swetha-

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Love is an overpowering and life-threatening labyrinth.  

It's good to be reading from you again, for one. I want to enlighten you with this, I could not have been able to write what you wrote without dramatizing it. I consider myself decent an author, but manipulating such immensely complex emotion into something so crisp and simple is a remarkable job to do. Maybe, it suits the vampire best for a tag, you've done that terrificly well. It's a marvelous read, and hey, you got potential. Thanks for the PM. Approve

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAIndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Nice post megz dear I loved ur writing it's just I am short of words today as m too upset maybe later on when my brain functions again I will tell u wht I felt!Confused

Edited by vivluv - 20 May 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
fabulously written.. ClapDay Dreaming hats off to u!!!

Edited by farzana.faria - 20 May 2011 at 11:52am

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana.faria

fabulously written.. ClapDay Dreaming hats off to u!!!

well actually wen i was reading the starting part i thought u wer discribing ur life lol... (i dont mean to dissapoint u or offend u or nething bad...in case i do  im sorry)

ROFL no wayy..mere zindagi mein itna sannata nahi hai..don't worry none taken...Tongue

thanks! Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
And now, finally the circle had come back to where it had begun. Siddharth, the evil one, lay dead on the forest floor. Abhay, the angel, stood in front of me, though his heart didn't have love anymore, just adoration out of the memories he had of me. Now the love belonged to someone else.

Hatred and anger welled up inside me. Bubbling with malice, I lifted that cold slab of ice in my hands and pressed it right on his heart. I had filled it with magic, a numbing magic, that would fill Abhay's heart with a silence even more terrible than the one in mine.

WOW!

This is so incredibly deep and such an intense insight into Maithli's viscose dark heart. You have put the emotions and character definitions so well together. Am not sure if the writers also think so deeply. So, true. Sid manifested the flaws in Metz and Abhay glorified the inner beauty and the angel in her. No wonder, as soon as she was out of Sid's shadow, her attachment to Abhay came rushing back , because even today he did not judge her . He just mourned the loss of his beloved princess. 

AWESOMENESS! Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 20 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYARozy77IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

WOW!

This is so incredibly deep and such an intense insight into Maithli's viscose dark heart. You have put the emotions and character definitions so well together. Am not sure if the writers also think so deeply. So, true. Sid manifested the flaws in Metz and Abhay glorified the inner beauty and the angel in her. No wonder, as soon as she was out of Sid's shadow, her attachment to Abhay came rushing back , because even today he did not judge her . He just mourned the loss of his beloved princess. 

AWESOMENESS! Hug

Thanks for commenting! Big smile I was reading about Metz in your analysis..and I've always had an odd fascination with female villains..maybe it's because people are quick to call them 'biatches' and never give them the adoration they are willing to give to male ones...LOL I thought why not give her a voice? Wink LOL

TheBlackJaguar

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

i am speechless , everyone is giving their best todayClapClapClap

u summed up maithli so well, now i am so sympathising with her.
this triangle is gonna be amazing , never seen before

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index