India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Rajbhir Chachu

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hi friends! Aaj to hamare sweet rajbhir chachu ne kamal kar di aaj tak hame hasane ke liye woh kya kya nehi kiya abnormal style statement se lekar anger management tak lekin aaj to hume hasane ke liye woh ro pade wow! i impressed Clap kya diolouge mara apne chachu! lekin itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi apko arohi ki yaad nehi ayi ab chale apni tie dekhne ke liye aap itna greedy ho ek tie ke liye apni bhatiji ko bhul gaye??????Shocked
        kriti

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I don't know why, but frankly speaking Chachu has never been my favouriteOuch In fact, besides Luv and Sanchit, I don't like any of the AhluwahliasLOL And moreover, I feel that the actor who plays Rajveer should improve on his acting skills, a personal opinionEmbarrassed

Coming to the tie part, I din't understand your postConfused Rajveer was looking at the tie and getting nostalgic because Arohi had gifted it to himConfused Really din't get youConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index