Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- Maithli : Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

whoa!poco awsomeClap

Thank you. Am glad i made some sense. Smile

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
edited mu post onpage 2 :)
neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
How can you write such wonderful analysis, yaar it was great...
And i feel that the action from Metz to Abhay with the slaps and abuses was somuch ful of anger, the anger of Abhay daring to fall for another girl, made me full of pity for her,

and heart breaking was, she pleading Abhay to kill her if he cant love her, and Abhay with tears in his eyes said, no i cant kill you.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I felt really bad at the sight of AMetz..True Abhay's Maithili is no more..??
Pocakinz you have said everything ,nothing remained unsaid..for me to add in..well just one think about the VS..Is it only me n the fictional Vampires or The horrible sound from VS device did made you all have a headache...When Sid Bite the Slayer I was kinda happy..thank God ..But he came in again n pressed the device button..Angry Oouch my poor little brain had to bear all that..!!LOL  
  Now about the PiaAbhayMetz the Bermuda Triangle..!!
Ooh well..Metz btw AP was there from the day one..?
But the one Abhay viewed today was not his Metz..certainly his brother had turned her evil not only with his Blood but his thoughts as well..*Sigh*
that Metz believed in him..!!
There r ppl always there to brainwash you.but it depends on your own personality whether to believe them or not..
strange..?? Pia is just a mere doppleganger who fell in for the same man..but she posses Maithili's qualities also.. Metz n Pia can both be easly brain washed by anyone..!! 
 I just feel seeing Pia that she's the reborn Metz..But one glance of Metz n her thoughts today makes me go n puke over the grave wherein Abhay cried since centuries..!!Emotions I tell you..Ooh thats so Human..!!
Metz whenever will come to know n believe in the Truth about Abhayndra's love for her will sure sort give his love were he belongs with thats Pia..!!
I belive then we 'll have Abhayandra's Mathili back..!!
As I once said..If Metz really loves Abhay she'll give him to Pia..!!
Today when she said to unharm Pia only bcozz Abhay loves her..made me proud ..n I said this is the Maithili i know ,Abhay loves..But at the same time,when she touched the Ice..??[wondering how can an Ice piece make a Vampire fozen as they r already very cold..?n where did it came from..??] Gosh the Bitch returns..n yes she is obsessed with Abhay ..Mine mine mine..!!
True love is not taking / claiming but giving away ..!!
And when Metz will understand this she'll give Abhay safe handed to Pia..!! Atleast I wish for that..!! Enough said as for now..awaiting reply..!!     

Awesome Nidzie.Clap...The problem is that now Metz has nothing to live for, nobody to guide or misguide her , no power to gain, no kingdom to control. And as she has found, everything has once again boiled down to Abhayendra. Its obsession now, A desperate obsession where she wants to possess Abhay and have someone to love her. Abhay's continuing love for Piya, his soulmate is only going to make her more desperate. Ouch

As for ice. Well, vampires are as it is , cold blooded ,so ice further freezes their blood like ice in caves. While in our case, we the warm-blooded can only have our skin numbed by the ice , not our blood because it has a certain temperature. Vampires' blood freezes faster because there is no counter warm temperature inside. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

awesome scene b/w Metz and Abhay...i was waiting for this emotion packed scene since days Big smile
Abhay rocked today...he was surely the show stealer ClapClap...i failed to notice others when he was around, i didnt even notice Sid today TongueLOL

and omg Sid said Maithli's name before dying...he loves her till death CryCry
and Metz still loves Abhay? Shocked
omg Abhay cried Shocked...why was he crying? Cry...was it bcoz of Sid or Metz or bcoz of those thappads Metz gave? ROFLROFL

anyways after the leap we r surely gonna see clash b/w Metz and Piya for Abhay as expected...but i m only confused abt whether Piya will have memory loss or Abhay will have it too? Confused

see i got so many questions for u today Poco LOL...now answer them as noone can answer them except u LOLLOL

Thank you, Nishoo. Abhay is a whirpool of toxic emotions and he drains the viewer because of his pathos . So, yes, today was basically his and Metz' day even though everyone was fabulous, especially Sid and Piya. 

Abhay was crying because of the mess that Maithli has become and his realization that he cannot hurt her. Abhay may have a memory loss considering that Metz is putting him into a slumber. Let's see. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.annihilation.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

omg poco  wat a mindblowing analysis it was...perfect one!!Clap

for d first time i found whole episode was worth watching!! xcept one thing dat werwolf part...it wasn't dat strong, it should av been!!!...OuchOuch

bt seriously writers did justice to d story this time...i m happy d way they av given d whole base for d future story!!..this time nt like ekta's baseless leapsLOL

although i would like to point out dat piya's repetition of dialouge was nt so cool!!OuchOuch

bt hats off to u poco...u r awesome!!!

luv
heena

Thank you Heena. I guess werewolves will be in full force after the leap. Abhay has killed a werewolf and i don't think they will sit quietly after this. Abhay-Metz' scene was the most powerful one and the fight sequences were well done , without a doubt. Piya's dialogues could have been better but they conveyed her emotion well, nevertheless.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heena_mehta.annihilation.pyar-ishk

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Awesome Nidzie.Clap...The problem is that now Metz has nothing to live for, nobody to guide or misguide her , no power to gain, no kingdom to control. And as she has found, everything has once again boiled down to Abhayendra. Its obsession now, A desperate obsession where she wants to possess Abhay and have someone to love her. Abhay's continuing love for Piya, his soulmate is only going to make her more desperate. Ouch

As for ice. Well, vampires are as it is , cold blooded ,so ice further freezes their blood like ice in caves. While in our case, we the warm-blooded can only have our skin numbed by the ice , not our blood because it has a certain temperature. Vampires' blood freezes faster because there is no counter warm temperature inside. Smile 

Ooh thanks alot for this theory..It's alway good to know more abt something..I should do more research on Vampires..!! 
And yes Metz is misguided ..No aim..nothing to gain nothing to loose.n that scares more coz they r more powerful even without Supernatural-powers..!!
When they want some thing they can go to any extend to get it..!! But if her love for Abhayndra is true n still feels for him I believe she'll go to any extend to give Abhay his real happiness..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index