Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- Maithli : Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Loveliest Mistress Divine, 

I miss 'menacing' round with you, fella! But I'd be honored to tell you once and for all, you beautify the silliest and most meaningless of things so much, it is vertiginous sometimes. Cheers!

Unrequited love attracts me like nothing else. Love requires wholesomeness to survive, Sid dispatched that one thing bout the humane Abhay and Maithali, he did the same to the living dead versions of them, as a matter of fact. Personally, Sid was a powerful whirlpool of a character, he had more humanly traits and emotions than Abhay has. Indeed, I will miss him. 

Talking of Abhay, my eyes were moist. Stern Smile I certainly dint like it, but that's what pain does to me, it softens me, his tears got some wedged to my eyes. His cry was that of a soulful mourner, who never once got a chance enough to breathe right, live right and from now, even love right. He is betrayed and he indigenously beseeches angst and he never seems to be a help. I was disappointed to see him not react at killing Sid, though. Abhay's one character who is the least likely to ever be butchered, his hurt is prominent and prominent so much that the writers have got plenty of it and its various dimensions to showcase.

I await the leap. 

Peace
Kankshita 

Edited by -Kanky- - 20 May 2011 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep-rupa-TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome post poco !! Beautifully said everything happened today

abhay was hero to save chandeena from werewolves ( it was body builder though ...werewolves will turn in full moonLOL ) and killing sid for him being so evil .  Piya cannot leave abhay alone ...she dare to come back to him even sid/metz around to kill her . That's love piya has ...selfless

U are right metz love is evil fixation but still she has come back to claim abhay love . For sec i did feel for her but then love is pure , selfless  which metz didn't had . Metz is not pure evil  ...she didn't kill piya for abhay love . She still love abhay in her own way...

abhay should have killed metz for what she became...it was hearbreaking to see ur loved one beacome so evil ...she was not metz he loved .

Will abhay too forget piya ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Today's episode made me so emotional. In the last scene was felt like crying seeing abhay's pain. He waited these 200 years for Maithili. Remember in his false bday party how he ran behind piya thinking her as Maithili. He always wanted Maithili to return. Now Maithili returned but not the one whom he loved. The last scne when Maithili froze him was the best scene. Monday there will be last abhiya moment before leap and that will be too emotional. Now it's piya's test how will she remember abhay and free him.

Yes. Life came a full circle for Abhay and in a cruel way. Maithli made him and Maithli ruined him. Abhay wanted Maithli to come back and she did but she came back evil . Piya's love couldn't save Abhay but it will definitely get him back from the cold sleep where Metz has sent him. Metz cannot separate AbhIya because they always find their way back to each-other. Smile

sushups.annihilation.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

hi poco
beautiful absolutely beautiful analysis dear
the most powerful scene was the last scene
the way abhay cried...i felt like a stab in my heart
but what brought tears to my eyes was the scene where abhay desperatly asks for 10 minutes from maithli just get one last glance of his soulmate pia
maybe he wants her to take away the memories just to make sure she leads a normal life
because abhay very well knows if he doesnt do it pia will never survive the aftermath of the situation as her heart is too much involved
those morons who say that vivian cannot show one single expression should eat there words now
the intensity of the scene was too much to handle
abhay realizing that the sweet innocent princess is no more brought tears to his eyes
i am sooo damm touched by those minutes of abahy and maithli that i am not able to write my emotions that properly

maithli has freezed abhay till a time where piya will no more be in the world
but i guess maithli wouldnt have realized that pias love is soo strong that it will bring him back from this sleep much before than she must have expected

in all this one thing is clear abhay will only love pia...
just waiting for the last abhiya scene
and then the leap when they will meet again...

just waiting...

ps:poco can plzz find time and see my pm

Again watching it and crying seriously.Cry While watching it on tv I couldn't hear that 10 min. So pathetic. Monday will be more emotional. Last abhiya moment before the leap. Was happy at morning as we got our first woman chief minister and the night made me sad.

sushupsTheBlackJaguar

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wow poco!!!!!!
 that was a really emotional post...as i read through it i could feel exactly the emotions u explained about them and this is really how they r supposed to feel...abhay might love pia bt matili was his first love , his innocent princess fr whom he had waited fr so long... bt now wen he saw hr there was nothing in her then hatred she felt fr him, she also knew that she loved abhay  more than anything else bt she couldnt just handle that abhay could forget hr and can love smone else... and the way mathili said that abhay was always hers and she made him freeze  with the ice ... abhay looked so helpless he knew that he cannot hurt either pia nor mathili ... they both were the women he loved with all his heart... after seeing today's episode i felt like someone had stabbed me with a knife , felt like a lum in my throat to see abhay helpless in front of mathili and my fav couple geeting seperated...

p.s - today's ep was fantastic... hats off to visu

Edited by mino1997 - 20 May 2011 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

whoa what a superb post, one of ur bests till date, and since i am a very big fan of ur posts, u can imagine what this one is

the abahy metz scene is i feel the most powerful scene till date in pkyekThumbs Up
hats off 2 visuClap.
this is truly a turning point n the show
and abhay , u cannot just imagine what he feels now, its just too much,Ouch
aaj toh abhay ne itnaa rulaaya yaar, how one cannot feel 4 this character, i have never been attached to a character like thisi feel this is the most depressing night 4 abhay and theres more to come
keep that in mind , i think he is forced now to erase piya memory as he himself is enslaved by maithli.
what will happen afterone year, how he would get out of this, i am really very curious now
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMG Poco. This was one of your best writings. So epic explanation of the episode. I always love your analysis but this one was bestest best.

One line that caught my attention was Maithili's change of heart (mind?). Why did she say that she can't kill Pia because Abhay loved her? She knew that always, didn't she? And she was ready to kill her a few minutes ago. Then why this sudden change of mind after meeting Abhay? So, she is not that bad. It was just Sid's venome filling her that Abhay ditched her. May be she will not turn out to be that bad. I don't know but this line of her showed some hope in her. 

sushupsEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

responding to your blog after a longtime. wow!!Your post really touched me today.

Abhayendra Maithali

Your are right. Abhay was reassurance of love for her was adequate enough for her. It was clear no matter how much she had tried to despise Abhay, she just could not. Her love for him could not let her do that. Her plan was to use ,and throw away sid. Sid might have filled her head with hatred, and disgust., he could not still the love Metz's had for Abhay. But, from now her love is turned in to obsession. No doubt , that she will back reclaim her lost love back. And, Abhay will spit at her, and I am sure there is a slap for her coming on the Abhay. Abhay has moved on from today . Piya is his future , and Maithali was his past. 

Maithali And Sid
For Sid, he was confident that Maithali was going to stick through thick, and thin after he met her demands. And, for metz he was just use, and throw.

Piya, and Abhay

It's clear they are destined to be together, and soul mates. 

Confusion

I don't how Abhay could not feel a little bit mercy for his brother. True his evil, but afterall it was his flesh, and blood. For me no matter what my brother has done, or says to me. I can't stop loving him.  I just can't . I am just surprised that he did not spare a small tear for this brother. I guess the hatred has taken over. Abhay tear was for Metz for what she has become.

Thank you, Syria. Abhay had loved Metz with every fiber of his existence and so had she until she was turned a cold vampire. But even hatred and Sid could not take away the love she had for Abhay. And today , it has turned into an obsession. Its not gonna go away until Metz is released from this life. Piya's next huge test is not Abhay's separation but the return of Metz. 

Abhay knew for 200 years that Sid was a villain and pure evil. Abhay never gave a second thought about killing him because he knew the stuff Sid was made of. In a way, emotions long gone, he was always mentally prepared to kill Sid. 

.annihilation.intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index