Pratigya LUD on pg 41. - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Coz that damn little inner voice of morality takes her over like she is possessed and she just cant help herself from preaching like the righteous woman she is!!!! <<sharp intake of breath>>

it will drive anyone up the wall with this..for her to win she has to use the grey matter we are all given and not look like a fool as she will be soon...she knows the situation and yet she puts her foot in her mouth..

dont sell alcohol but just say we should discuss the matter between us before reaching the decision.
contd;4

krishna tells ssingh that she jus expressed an opinion because i asked her too...he tells ssingh he will talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into the room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her.Ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...'Pratigya's husband' n walk with that label all thru allahabad.
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gees

krishna tells ssingh that she jus expressed an opinion because i asked her too...he teels ssingh he will talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into his room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her.ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...prats husb n walk with that label all thru allahabad.

That was nice of Krishna 👏👏👏...but now don't make me take back the claps by blindly following what SS says 😕😕😕

krishna tells ssingh that she jus expressed an opinion because i asked her too...he teels ssingh he will talk it out wid prats.He calls prats into his room n asks her why she is not supportive of this idea...she manages to convince him...krish goes to his parents room n tells them that prats is rite n he agrees wid her.ssingh scorns him n tells him to write on his head...prats husb n walk with that label all thru allahabad..

and how long will this last.. K will revert back most likely after a nice long conversation with his Amma !!!
Originally posted by Binny1247

although I would have liked for K to have asked when they were alone this would have done as well.. but K should have never made such a statement openly !!

P could have said that let us discuss it...she needs to see the bigger picture and not just the right and wrong which she clearly is not..
Originally posted by starlight123

P could have said that let us discuss it...she needs to see the bigger picture and not just the right and wrong which she clearly is not..
I agree but then same can be said about K he could have waited and talked to her when they were alone.. both need to see the bigger picture.. !
contd;5

Ss tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...Ssingh tells her that i am seeing u r siding ur bahu a bit too much these days.. watch how u will repent this.A strange smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

PRECAP...shows krish geeting huffed up abt work stress n that he had to gve salary to the men at Dhaba..he walks up to the money box n finds it empty n wunders why theres no money wen he had told prats to keep it..He gets irritated n says he was gettg fed up of her careless ways.
Edited by gees - 12 years ago

Binny 😃

I really need to preview how I phrase my thoughts at times. Yes Prats wants to save her marriage but her actions are all about exposing Takurain's actions and thus letting Krishna go ahead with the groveling. She could very easily overall Krishna's refusal to listen if getting him to realize what was going on was how she'd approach things.  I bet it's still confusing eh?😃

SS tells krish that prats was envious of his success n didnot want his business to progress or advance any further..krish luks confused.Thakurian plays her cards again n supports prats idea n tells ssingh not to brainwash krish against his wife...ssingh tells her that i am seeing u r siding ur bahu a bit too much these days n  watch how u will repent this.A starnge smirk rides her face n the episode ENDS.

K...you have to look confused...come on K..you know your wife well...

No precap??

Thanks for the lovely update Geeswa ...Really appreciate it 🤗

and how long will this last.. K will revert back most likely after a nice long conversation with his Amma !!!

He's Mr. Yo Yo at the moment.