Pratigya LUD on pg 41. (Page 12)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by gees

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

What!! ...just what!!! ...Prats need to be told this from arushi!! OuchShocked...I mean I thought arushi might give a plan to defeat amma...

Prats...talking won't do any good...it's time to take action!! Ouch
Ouch

Prats just needs to pack a suitcase and walk out in front of everyone. Let's see Baba survive without his Babu. He is going to wake up when Prats follows Adarsh to Dubai. I want that track, what say all of you. Or Prats should go away to Lucknow to meet some friends from college. When he shows up at MMGJ no one tells him bec' Arusi is the only one who knows where she is. Krishna can sweat bullets for a few weeks. He can walk into the Niwas and watch his family gloating over being rid of Prats then he can get on all four and begin his crawl to MMGJ. It will take him a while to get there.Tongue

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...ConfusedOuchAngryEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gees---Yemi---dhakarn....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Hey P!

Catch!!

It's a color that Prats likes and wear a lot too.Wink

After all this is the color of the first gift K gave her...even before the marriage...during the courtship days EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sorry Kesariyaaa, that was a lighter pink...this is a lighter violet. Sorry the colorist/artist in me is nitpicking about details. Big smile

For a normal person...it looks the same Big smile

Ka hum normal nahi hai ka? Where is that belan?TongueLOL

LOL...I meant people not expert in arts and stuff LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

ARUSHI advises prats to have a heart to heart talk with krishna.she is sure that jeeju would understand everythg as  he luvs her way too much n cant  live widout her, A relieved n optimistic Prats Thanks Arushi for her wise words n the episode ENDSConfused

What!! ...just what!!! ...Prats need to be told this from arushi!! OuchShocked...I mean I thought arushi might give a plan to defeat amma...

Ouch

Prats just needs to pack a suitcase and walk out in front of everyone. Let's see Baba survive without his Babu. He is going to wake up when Prats follows Adarsh to Dubai. I want that track, what say all of you. Or Prats should go away to Lucknow to meet some friends from college. When he shows up at MMGJ no one tells him bec' Arusi is the only one who knows where she is. Krishna can sweat bullets for a few weeks. He can walk into the Niwas and watch his family gloating over being rid of Prats then he can get on all four and begin his crawl to MMGJ. It will take him a while to get there.Tongue

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...Embarrassed

a_umaHug

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.WinkLOLTongue.

JensonMishtia_uma....Poojie....

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

A visibly disturbed prats looks on n she meets Arushi at the park...She tells Arushi that being an elder sis she had alwaz done her best to take care of her problms but today she needed her younger sisters help as she didnt want to upset their father.Arushi assures her of her help and asks her wat was troubling her. Prats informs her of Ammas wicked ways n the distance that she had managed to create distance between her n krish.Prats tells her that she feared things goin wrong bet her n krish but arushi assures her of krishnas love for her n the strength of their relationship.

P of all of the people you went to HER.. what were you thinking.. she is the last women that can give good marital advice !!!!!

Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Ouch

AAAWWW... don't be so hard on him... its not a crime to love your Amma and be dumb enough to believe her...Embarrassed

a_umaHug

You know I don't spare any character be it Prats, Krishna, SS and esp. Takurain and KN or the Sax Saxes for that matter. Their behaviors will get applause or reprimands from me. That is my ishstyle of writing.WinkLOLTongue.

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... ShockedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
not that i particularly care... but has nainaji been spotted in any episode this week? ROFL

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 May 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtigeesMERARAI....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Ouch

a_umaHug

Yeah... agree with u Mera...  only, in this case, IMO even K is as much a victim of his Amma's lies as Prats... his Amma almost ruined his dhaba and now she is ruining his marriage and he doesn't even realise it... ShockedOuch

Part of the problem is he hates to use his gray matter much. After all these years of watching his mother from the sidelines even when SS abused her in more ways than one he only now sees he has a mother? What is his reasons for suddenly becoming his mother's cheerleader? Bec' she finally accepted Prats? Why doesn't he wonder why Prats would even say those things about his mother when she's finally embracing her? Complex thinking has never been Krishna's forte. It has to take a jatka, a kick in the rear end to see the truth for himself.

How come he never questions the ulterior motive of his family's sudden full acceptance of her? Yet the girl he promised to hamesha saat dena is sidelined? At the moment he is just plain dumb.

JensonMishtia_uma---Yemi---

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

not that i particularly care... but has nainaji been spotted in any episode this week? ROFL

She is still dancing away ROFL

Fallen Star---Yemi---a_uma

Go to top