India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Mamiji - the second bad fish of the pond

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I am really hating mamiji's character...She is a relative and just here for marriage.  but there are no signs of them leaving...(was there any mention of them living here with Sehgals...i dont remember anything like thatConfused)...

After Dakshika...She is the only one who I hate...she has lots of negativity and that too she is an expert in spreading her negativity..  Poor Pummy trying hard to ignore things..but this lady is always putting wrong things in her headAngryAngryAngry

Pummy should give the same dose that she gave to Dakshika to mamiji tooo...

omg Ginny is gonna be trouble as mamaji overheard DImpy Ginny convoOuchOuchOuch

Did u observe ...we always end up seeing her coming from behind the doorsLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanaNaina007sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
hey naz di i agree with u i even hate her i mean stop poking ur nose in everything like OMG... and if she tells ginnies dad what ginny did ( which she will) i will kill her... i just hate her shes always causing trouble for the families even when things were normal :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

Heerbeauty IF-Dazzler
Heerbeauty
Heerbeauty

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
even mujhe yeh kahna to nehi chaiye but  you know she is Fat, ugly and her mind is also ugly...kaas mamaji would make her understand that what she is doing is not right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index