Bechara Sarja is the beast of burden.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42AbhiAnismiley121bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Coming up- Sarjaa is seating alone and thinking I will keep promise I made to Chandu. I will take care of Niru till last breath of my life. And doesnt matter how much she hates me for this. But I will be there for her lifetime... Day Dreaming Cry

D'oh

my only advice to Sarje- get lost yaar, the more you push on that promise the harder it will be for you to keep...so just let life be, if she doesnt need you there , dont be there for her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42AbhiAnismiley121bfunofbb123sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

today i have come to the LC thread as this is more intresting than watchng the actual episode. love u all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42smiley121AbhiAnibfunofbb123Juna04usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Bechara Sarja is the beast of burden.

aap sarje ko beast bola!!!!!!!!!!

it could have been "beauty and the beast" but well, i find the beauty missing LOL sorry poor joke 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

premheerfan42 Groupbie
premheerfan42
premheerfan42

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Very disappointing.i want to see some romantic scenes with sarja and niru but the cvs are back to their nonsense

AbhiAnismiley121bfunofbb123Juna04darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Niru is thinking. Sarjaa comes there and calls her. She comes back to senses. He asks her what happened? She doesnt respond. Sarjaa takes table and seats there. He tells her that Albela is in city and he is looking for you and me. Niru is scared. Sarjaa says but you dont need to worry. He will not come to the Penkwarwadi. But you dont try to go out. He gives her medicine and tells her schedule of it. He tells I will ask Sonali to give water to you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premheerfan42smiley121AbhiAnibfunofbb123usmrasul

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sweet scene

Sarja comes to give medicine to Niru... he informs her that Albela is looking for them... and she doesn't need to worry as he can never enter penkarwadi... he asks her not to go out anywhere... he tells it's not an order but a request... as he's worried about both her & child... Niru wants to tell something... but Sarja starts talking about the medicines... and tells her when to take what & tells he'll send Sonali to give water... he leaves... Sonali enters with the water... she tells Sarja always loves his family & cares for them... but never expresses it... but for the 1st time she saw him actually showing it by getting medicines for Niru... Niru feels grateful... Sonali gives her the medicine... she tells Sarja really loves her too much... Niru coughs... Sonali starts asking how did they meet & all??? Niru looks disturbed...

coming up - Sad Sarja promises Chandu... that he would always be there to support Niru even if she hates him lifelong...

premheerfan42AbhiAnismiley121bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasul

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
But I am glad that they showed Sonali as a intermediary between Sarja and Niru...

Sonali is giving Niru some insight into the real Sarja who is tough on the outside and soft inside.  She also tells Niru how he is showing care for the first time abt someone although he cares abt every1 but never used to show it before...

Thru Sonali Niru will have change of heart abt Sarja eventually

premheerfan42smiley121AbhiAnibfunofbb123sudhalata1sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index