India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 20 May 11!! (Page 12)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
tanx alotdarsh & sujji 4 the lovely update guys and love @all ur views. today's epi. they showed nothing much but i loved the song sequence and flash back was good as well may b 4 a reason they showing thatSmile.
aww sarja on the stairs looked adorable but felt sorry 4 him & his helplessness and the way he was talking & giving medicine so decent & caring love this guy.Day Dreaming
 sujji i want to know too is the show ending it doesn't look like too o hope Godwillng it is not!Tongue anyways i loved the song and guys any of u who can do vm would love to c a vm on that song on sarja-niru pls. lovely song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alotdarsh & sujji 4 the lovely update guys and love @all ur views. today's epi. they showed nothing much but i loved the song sequence and flash back was good as well may b 4 a reason they showing thatSmile.
aww sarja on the stairs looked adorable but felt sorry 4 him & his helplessness and the way he was talking & giving medicine so decent & caring love this guy.Day Dreaming
 sujji i want to know too is the show ending it doesn't look like too o hope Godwillng it is not!Tongue anyways i loved the song and guys any of u who can do vm would love to c a vm on that song on sarja-niru pls. lovely song.
hiii Jorda... yes dear yesterday's episode although had more of flashbacks... but i loved the way they distinguished both the scenarios of Niru with her heroes Sarja & Chandu...  and also Sarja-Niru scene was well portrayed... it had a maturity cum emotional factor attached to it... typical pyaar nibhana scene of Hddcs... also Sonali she's such a cutie pie... finally she struck the right chord by telling Niru that Sarja really loves his family but is unable to express it... that was really needed at this point...

yes he looked too cute...  awww felt so bad for him when he said apun ka badluck hi kharaab hai... poor guy really craves for love... like Sonali... i hope others also understand & love him to the level he loves them...

Dear it's ending... as Darshu diii said one guy from the production department has updated his FB status as today is the last day of shooting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123usmrasuldarshana23

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hi sujjii tanx dear i love love how u analise & explain the epi tanx dear. i know so cute hamara sarja!Tongue awww it is confirmed then well srsly in the back of my mind i was hoping it wouldn't but what to do lets hope they give it a logical ending and hope to c kapil with simal strong character in the near future dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

lames_yosef Newbie
lames_yosef
lames_yosef

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
If sarja would tell the truth it would be much better then telling liesUnhappy and instead of keeping the blame over him Cryhe would keep the blame on niru and chanduAngry

Edited by lames_yosef - 23 May 2011 at 12:40pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index