Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Afraid of the answer, The obsession grows! (Page 2)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
*Pallo skating in*

Kesar nikla bike leke
Raste pe...Sadak pe...
Ik mod aaya...
WOH TALLI KO CHOD aaya!!!ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Haaah!!!

I LUBBED DA EPISODE!!!

Ryt ingredients...THO KES-GUL tym is still less...Neil was "OVERFLOWING"

Damn...I feel like going on a "letter writing spree"...Oly if I had sumone to treasure dem!!!
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha04csharneil92maybe-justchweetuIncense

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Pallo - *slow motion run, chariots of fire plays* ROFL 

Yayyy your here too Wink OYEEE hoye me lubs shubs ur songs...hmm reminds me of my old habit ROFL btw have you noticed my sexy signature smiley, the one smiley that I love to bits ROFL *wiggle wiggle...if only we'd get some jiggle too now* ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lhethal.Me

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Da Faz...

*Pallo eyes yer siggy dabba with GREEN GREEN halo*

Kesar is not the only one burning wid suppressed Jealousy!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ma fav scene was...dat nyt when he became "Father Teresa" for Gulaal!!! Haaayyyeee...I'd be willing to fake illness just have a sexy dude like dat fuss over me!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-justIncense

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
To be honest in my opinion I think if it was some ordinary serial and a normal character than yes they are most likely to lie to wish the other persons happiness. But Gulaal is different and unique and Gulaal the character - seeing as what type of person she's like I don't think she would ever stoop that low to lie to Kesar about having a relationship with her husbands murderer because she knows that is not doing Kesar any favours and all it's going to do is ruin her relationship with him and she does LOVE him and I don't think she could ever bare to lose him.

And she better NOT LIE i would feel like punching her in the face if she did something like that. But somehow I feel it will be Dushyant or Talli that will reunite Kesar and Gulaal. Because seeing the changes in Dushyant he would never allow Gulaal to put the blame on herself and causing stress on the family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92maybe-justchweetuIncense....Poojie....wida

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Poor Sudha tho...Cry

*Pallo evilly smiling*

Mentally am happy tho...Talli's make up went waste!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92maybe-justwida

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

DA Pallo DA FAZZ will be making more dabbay kay tenants ROFL so I will let you know when more signatures are done, you can steal the dabba tenant residing there atm Wink

OYEEE DA PALLO DA FAZ will challenge you, Sexy Dude Kesar is mine haiga ROFL Hayee you know what I'd do instead instead of JUST faking an illness  it would probably turn into a night both of us wont forget ROFLROFLROFL

Lhethal.Me

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

TI don't think she would ever stoop that low to lie to Kesar about having a relationship with her husbands murderer because she knows that is not doing Kesar any favours and all it's going to do is ruin her relationship with him and she does LOVE him and I don't think she could ever bare to lose him.

Hmmm you have a good point too! Theres just way too many possibilities that can take place, for one I think I believe it when you say Gulaal wont say something that will make her seem like a bad person especially in Kesar's eyes because he is the "dream" so I think she wants to keep him open minded in order to make Vasants dream come true, as for her love, well she's oblivious or has motherly feelings for Kesar, that will change but only if something big happens!
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
*Pallo scooping Dabba resident*

Pallo accepts yer challenge DA FAZ...Kesariya...will cum oly ma ma DESH!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And no u don't go...Lets deal... U keep DAY ACTIVITIES ...I'll handle NYT ONES!!!
ROFL I am bettah equipped to do them...ROFLROFLROFL

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index