Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Afraid of the answer, The obsession grows!

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Okay these were the highlights for me of today's episode:

• Gulaal realises that Kesar sees her as his wife and nothing less 
  • Neil was amazing, as always but today he surpassed my expectations of him as an actor, his portrayal of Kesar's emotions is so good, this guy's got a good long career ahead of him since he's blessed with so much talent! 
  • So Kesar doubts Gulaal or at least that's what it seems like but I think it may be more to do with his own feelings than just Durgesh's taunt and Raman's talk today. Hmm very interesting twist in the story. Geek
  • The letters and Kesar...that was the saddest thing for me, his love is so deep for Gulaal, its amazing. *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • And lastly but not least HA! Yes finally Kesar told Talli the chunar wasn't for her. So glad that's over and done with Evil Smile Although he could've said it in a more polite manner (YEAH RIGHT, his emotions are making him cranky, bechara bacha is in love LOL)
My verdict: THIS SHOW IS UNDENIABLY AWESOME! Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaNeil-fanpraniticoolfirelisasandraVJ-LNMDJSofnaSilentsoul.SidraIncensechweetu.ayesha.widapiya2025.Lennie

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
after those kesar sad scene andd that he was afraid of truth
i had this feelign that gulaal will lie :O
that she will lie about the truth. cause she got to know about kesars feeling
and seh doestn want him to ruin his life
so  she might lie about her and dushants realtionship :O

i loved precapeee
kesar break downs are the best yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92maybe-justLennie

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Wida - Ohmigoshh your here aswell jhappiz/pappizHugLOL 

you know I hadn't thought about that, that thought didnt even cross my mind, good prediction...hmmm althought it'd be unfair of her to do so, it might be a possibility cause Gulaals expression or rather realisation might be hard for her to deal at the moment...I wonder what her hearts saying rather than her brain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think he has faith in Gulaal and knows that whatever answer she will give to his questions he has, will be the truth and he is scared of that, esp the in what he is thinking in regards to D and Gulaal, with Durgesh's words echoing in him mostly and then what Raman said

Gulaal has an def inkling on how Kesar is with her now and sees her as his and so on...

I think Wida could be right here - we could see Gulaal lie only like you said now that she knows that Kesar starts to see her as moreand has feelings for her and like i said before Gulaal now having an inkling will distant herself from Kesar and so on

Those letters are his soul bared out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Geeshumaybe-justwida

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Okay these were the highlights for me of today's episode:

Gulaal realises that Kesar sees her as his wife and nothing less  Neil was amazing, as always but today he surpassed my expectations of him as an actor, his portrayal of Kesar's emotions is so good, this guy's got a good long career ahead of him since he's blessed with so much talent!  So Kesar doubts Gulaal or at least that's what it seems like but I think it may be more to do with his own feelings than just Durgesh's taunt and Raman's talk today. Hmm very interesting twist in the story. Geek The letters and Kesar...that was the saddest thing for me, his love is so deep for Gulaal, its amazing. *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • And lastly but not least HA! Yes finally Kesar told Talli the chunar wasn't for her. So glad that's over and done with Evil Smile Although he could've said it in a more polite manner (YEAH RIGHT, his emotions are making him cranky, bechara bacha is in love LOL)
My verdict: THIS SHOW IS UNDENIABLY AWESOME! Wink

bang on ! u hit the bull's eye !

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

True, but I feel he's getting lost too much in them, its his feelings after all, but sometimes even your emotions can drive you mad rather than external factors.
As for Gulaal realisation, I too was just thinking that since Wida came up with the idea of Gulaal lying, it is possible but who knows how she'll react we didn't get to see much of her reaction today. Looked like she forgot about it for a while!

wida

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

True, but I feel he's getting lost too much in them, its his feelings after all, but sometimes even your emotions can drive you mad rather than external factors.
As for Gulaal realisation, I too was just thinking that since Wida came up with the idea of Gulaal lying, it is possible but who knows how she'll react we didn't get to see much of her reaction today. Looked like she forgot about it for a while!
Those letters are his gates to his emotions and whenever he reads it - it probably takes him more back to how he is feeling and what he is feeling in the current state

I think Gulaal has only an inkling, if he does something else then she will think about it even more, but now there is tension between them so i am looking forward to how they will be around each other and so on

sharneil92maybe-justwida

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

I think Gulaal has only an inkling, if he does something else then she will think about it even more, but now there is tension between them so i am looking forward to how they will be around each other and so on

It's already been pretty awkward between them since Kesar told Gulaal that she looked even more beautiful with open hair, its just that they are both such introverts or rather closed up people that its hard to tell exactly what will happen with them next! 

sharneil92Lenniewida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index