Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Sood stole d show 2dy :)) (Page 2)

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
yes dear
today's epi totally belongs to Viren.
all his scenes with baby were cute n refreshing to the coreTongueSmile

Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 20 May 2011 at 11:46am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey Moni u came with another good post and I came with another good reply. I am so so happy about Viren dwita scenes and they were really hilarious. I just loved the way he feeds Dwita it was so cute and dwita too was in love with her chachu. She didn't cried till the time Viren holded her, Even when he was singing the horrible lori it was like she was scolding her chachu I want to spend some time with you and play with u and u are making me sleep with ur horrible voice.

She was practically happy with Viren and enjoying his company. I loved that Viren didn't forgot dwita in office too. Even I got angry at Nivi when she shouted at Viren because he was handling the kid for the first time and was laible to make some mistakes. I agree with Anju here she reacted bit too much because she got concerned about dwita. But CT's have portrayed her like this to create difference b/w NivRen so that Chanchal get chance to poison Viren's mind.

But I will say acting-wise KM and Neha did a mind blowing job. She really reacted like she is mother and is over protective for Dwita and it doesn't look like she was acting. It was so real.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Anju

Completlyy aggree wid u dear . whch whife shouts at her husband like dis ? n tht2 infront of whole family ? I mean does she gone mad ? doesn't she hav little akkal ? I m seriousllyy pissed of Nivi 2dy n i seriuslyy don't know wht i cn write abt her 2dy . If i start writting I thnk I will b banned .

@raj

raj nowit's nt her guilt anymore . Now it is her obesseion or shld say compeltlyy over obession but nothng cn justify her action wht she is dongg rght now . She better shld come out becozz don't know abt Viren's patience but i m seriouslyy loosing it or shld say already lost it .

raj even if she was nt in her gult mode then 2 she would hav exactly behaved d same like she is behavngg . I m suree abt it . She never ever thought abt Viren . So at tht time also Sheowulsn't hav thought abt it .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Nikita99Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
agree with you moni dear...today's episode was good except the precap and the last part of the episode when Nivi Yells at Viren...
today Viren made me laugh so much...his acting was so cute and good today...loved it...
all his scenes with Dwita was so funny and refreshing ...
Neha also acted well today like always...
but today it was Viren who stole the show with his awesome performance...
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Shweta

Ragini can't b comapared by Nivi becozz Nivi doesn't deserve tht . Ragini was not foolish like Nivi , ragini never ignored her husband like Nivi did till now n is dongg , ragini never took ranvir granted like Nivi is taking Viren granted , ragini never shouted at Ranvir like Nivi did 2dy .

ragini can't b comapared by any female character  especiallyy 2 Nivi becozz she was trulyy a character whch always belonged 2 a real women like every women is . She was trulyy a real n practical n a 21st century gal like us in thnkng n in all ways . She used 2 thnk frm both heart n mind . She was a balanced person who always managed 2 balance b/w her 2 families n b/w her husband n family . She always lovedd every1 equallyy n never ever ignored any1 especially ranvir . Nivi doesn't deserve 2 b comapred 2 ragini .

Just sacrficing doesn't make u MAHAN  , Sacifice is gd but only till d time it is nt hurting ur loved ones . If it is hurting ur loved ones then it is nt called sacrifice but Foolishness . 2dy's gal n women r nt like tht . They r like ragini rajvansh who knows everythng hu 2 handle all types of situations . Nivdeita ko mahan nahi bevakoof kahenge . Sorry 2 say but Nivi  is a uncultured gal who doesn't know hu 2 respectt her husband , She is a unclutured gal who doesn't know hu 2 keep respect of her husband infront of others , n who shouts at her husband . RIDICULOUS
Moni I totally agree witrh u and that's exactly what I wrote in my post the other day that she is stupid. And as far as Ragini is concerned even when she married Anmol she was not in love with him but she totally respected him. Even when Vasu use to scream at Anmol she always use to support Anmol and always fought with him in their bedroom.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

@Anju

Completlyy aggree wid u dear . whch whife shouts at her husband like dis ? n tht2 infront of whole family ? I mean does she gone mad ? doesn't she hav little akkal ? I m seriousllyy pissed of Nivi 2dy n i seriuslyy don't know wht i cn write abt her 2dy . If i start writting I thnk I will b banned .

@raj

raj nowit's nt her guilt anymore . Now it is her obesseion or shld say compeltlyy over obession but nothng cn justify her action wht she is dongg rght now . She better shld come out becozz don't know abt Viren's patience but i m seriouslyy loosing it or shld say already lost it .

raj even if she was nt in her gult mode then 2 she would hav exactly behaved d same like she is behavngg . I m suree abt it . She never ever thought abt Viren . So at tht time also Sheowulsn't hav thought abt it .

Jaan some wife's do shout at their husbands like this but those wife's who doesn't known to have sanskar or if the husband is terribly wrong terribly but not on small mistakes like this but the wife's who are termed as ideal wife of a serial who is known to make no mistake never do this.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

@Anju

@raj

Yes Moni... do u remember what NT dadi said that Nivi gives her 100 % ... well if she was not in guilt mode she would have atleast listened to NT dadi's and VD's adivses and would have followed them...
but now with her 100% there is extra added % of her guilt which has lead to obsession...remember  she did not commit suicide or hurt herself and came back only for Dwita and not for Viren...Viren understands and is patient...par woh bhi insaan hai kab tak shaant rahega...
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
good post moni dii and anju ...oh did nivi do that yaar havent watch the epi yet yaaar mujhe toh darr lag raha haiii dekhne mein bhiii she shout at virennn OMVVV YAAR how can she do that waise toh bohot shhan dikhti haii par jab viren pe baat aati hai toh bata nahi kya ho jata haii i am jus pissed off at the moment yaar ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index