Bandini Sequel?: Discuss here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Jamila1

Groupbie

Jamila1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

fans of Bandini are expecting a sequel to their beloved show. Also a recent status message by Ekta Kapoor on a networking site indicated that Bandini season 2 was on her mind 24 x 7 these days.

Aasiya Kazi who played Santu says, "I have been getting messages that its being planned but nothing has been communicated to me from the creative head or Ekta. We all want the show to come back as much as our fans want to 

However of all the cast only Ronit Roy only had a clear picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season for Bandini. SABR KARO " he laughs... When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work most definitely ...

Thanks again reporter Big smile

I am liking RR's interest in a Season 2 Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakd_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bandini Sequel?: Discuss here (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jamila1

Groupbie

Jamila1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

its as good as confirmed if RR talked about itBig smile

I agree, cannot believe I missed out on this news, been busy with studies, hoping this wish comes true. 

Jamila1

Groupbie

Jamila1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Great - hope to see Bandini soon, miss DM and Santu Day Dreaming hope they plan a great Season2.

sugi1NandiniSh_xCIOT_

pathway

pathway

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Great news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniSh

ilovebandini

Goldie

ilovebandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Oh,man how I miss Daramraj and Santo!!And I mean all the episodes before the 16years leap.Too bad that they made the leap and the boring story with Vishal,but I miss them..Beautiful show.But what I love about you people is that you can make new episodes if you want,that's so cool.:)))

ilovebandini

Goldie

ilovebandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I want them to make about the 16th years,what happened and although they were sad but had great moments together :)),don't want to see them old,that's little bit boring,but thay can make a better ending definitely.Audience will watch Kemi and Taru find out the truth about Arjun's murder,and things clear up in the 16 years.Come on Ekta,do something like this,people will watch it!

ilovebandini

Goldie

ilovebandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
And make story with Birwa and Mungi,come on i tried to watch other Hindi series and although they are ok,they are not SANRAJ!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Jamila1

Originally posted by ramonag

fans of Bandini are expecting a sequel to their beloved show. Also a recent status message by Ekta Kapoor on a networking site indicated that Bandini season 2 was on her mind 24 x 7 these days.

Aasiya Kazi who played Santu says, "I have been getting messages that its being planned but nothing has been communicated to me from the creative head or Ekta. We all want the show to come back as much as our fans want to 

However of all the cast only Ronit Roy only had a clear picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season for Bandini. SABR KARO " he laughs... When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work most definitely ...

Thanks again reporter Big smile

I am liking RR's interest in a Season 2 Approve

awww now just waiting to hear the gud news soon btw RR always loved Bandini b'coz it was his first show which he did as lead from start to end Embarrassed & memorable Loin Dm Embarrassed

ayeshakd_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top