India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ltl2 is a new form of plague

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
guys ltl2 is avoided like plague ,its not just 200 of us as mentioned by some pranjal & diggu .my elderly neighbour caught the glimpse of the serial during ad break & she just changed it hurrried & her comments were look at this naku married twice to dutta is looking for luv the very 2nd day of his disapperance & this corrupt man diggu gali ka gunda is eyeing a married woman quite evident  from her pic ,she said its a shameless serial with no head or tail

ltl2 will end soon & will make way for 24 frames a new serial or the balaji serial ,i hope the plague epidemic end soon & spare the ppl of its ugly glimpse

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rjsdtulsivirani2012Chaudhrytmcaptkirkmnx12rama_2010WanderbugAni_La_IammIsHeZ.x-bharti-Hamlet53

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
The title of your post cracked me upROFL

I hope all the viewers of tele-serials in India think the same way as your neighbourTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rama_2010-bharti-mIsHeZ.x

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
totaly agree!!

love ur post title btw.!! LMAO
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ bold Nakusha, the programme LCL is the brain child of a plagued
  mega ego manic Saxena!  the olden time remedy for lepers was to push them out of the city where they lived in dark caves in a leper colony!  so beware the pox of LCL perilous health hazard!  no human  watch it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dranumozart66

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

guys ltl2 is avoided like plague ,its not just 200 of us as mentioned by some pranjal & diggu .my elderly neighbour caught the glimpse of the serial during ad break & she just changed it hurrried & her comments were look at this naku married twice to dutta is looking for luv the very 2nd day of his disapperance & this corrupt man diggu gali ka gunda is eyeing a married woman quite evident  from her pic ,she said its a shameless serial with no head or tail

ltl2 will end soon & will make way for 24 frames a new serial or the balaji serial ,i hope the plague epidemic end soon & spare the ppl of its ugly glimpse

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
totally agree with you dear
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

pls email PS n let him no wt ur neighbour had 2 say..lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index