India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

if!!!!!!!!!

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
if the ahemji part wasn't destroyedLOL.. what would have jigar thought?Tongue he is sure that gopi can't write... and a new misunderstanding would have startedWink... but no... if there was then he would not roam around rashi like a love sick puppyCryCryCryCry

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
if he find the truth it will be very nice otherwise u r right a new misunderstanding will be created
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

if the ahemji part wasn't destroyedLOL.. what would have jigar thought?Tongue he is sure that gopi can't write... and a new misunderstanding would have startedWink... but no... if there was then he would not roam around rashi like a love sick puppyCryCryCryCry

I wish Gopi had asked Kokila or Hetal or Jigar or ANYONE else except Rashi about how to write Aham's name! Or at least checked with someone else that what Rashi had written was what she wanted - she had doubts herself that it was too long! WHY do the CVs have to make Gopi behave so stupidly after showing her to be so smart! She can actually think for herself (like thinking about making Aham's socks/hankys stand out from the others' - don't bag it, my socks are like that so they stand out from the rest of my family's socks!) but then they go and cut her down again!

When Jigar saw the paper I was SO badly hoping he would be able to read the whole thing but of course not! Now that Kokila knows Rashi 'helped' Gopi with the writing, I hope she will somehow find out about the paper from Jigar or even Gopi and be able to save Gopi from Aham's anger.

I also hope that Kokila will now decide to get Gopi educated. Gopi needs this for her own good - not for Aham's acceptance. She needs this so that Rashi, Urmila or ayone else won't be able to fool her ever again by taking advantage of her illiteracy. I can dream...

Edited by A-A-S - 20 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaPoojaa_P

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index