20th May!! Dhamakedar episode. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Historylover

Dhannu ki Dhigh dha sunte sunte lagta hai mere kaan kharaab ho gaye hain😆 waise i missed him a lot today😛

dont worry dear, apni chitrarupa hai na mahal me, dekhna kuch dino baad usse bhi tigdha bolne ki aadat lag jayegi ( u know, sangat ka asar ), in fact, mujhe to darr hai kimkahi woh chanakya ko chitti likhte waqt tigdha na likh de, so kaisa hoga agar Chanakya ko ek din aisi chitti mile ::

Tigdha Acharya,

Body of d letter

Dhinak dhinak dhin  dha,
                                                                               Chitra rupa.

Polly's letter is rofling and bhargavi's idea rocking
hehehe thanks re. but surang me luka chuppi??😲 no way.!!😆
Originally posted by Historylover

Bas yun hi...meri demands aisi hi ajeebo garreb hoti hain😉isi baat pe Alex fida hai..😆

i'll play luka chipi with u guys😛

ye ajibo gareeb demand alex ko jarur gareeb krke sadak pe le aayengi😆
fir alex gana gaega "Luka chippi bht hui saamne aaja na."

I love the show .. whatever ... enjoyed all the suspence ..the fights and the escape both the times...
even the entry of Vishkanya ... and Chanakya's foresight of using them ... brilliant... I love this guy man ..😳. so wise, conniving but for the right reason...
dats y he was Chanakya huni, d greatest politicians of all tyms. 😉⭐️
it was very much dhamakedar episode...after 2 weeks boredom we got a fast epi...so many things happened ...cgm's escape(by monte cristo style😆), vishkanya's entry, chitrarupa's letter, the true meaning of friendship,shashank's realization,cgm's concern for protecting his team as a leader,much more action,and then the emotional bonding between c and cgm with some melodramatic scenes❤️...loved everything...
just missed dhanu😭
but the epi was full of action...mindblowing
Ya, its was superfast xpress. Evrythng happnd at 1 tym. Bt w8out D
@ Spardha
Alex ka kya hai 4-5 countries par aur attack kar dega...saare paise recover ho jayenge😆 
Originally posted by radhikarani

Paise khane k chakker mein h.

Kaun main ya Alex?😲