Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 20th May '11 (Page 3)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Jyothi: My thoughts exactly. Telling a small lie to a loved one which is not going to harm them in any way is not at all a big deal. but lieing about your very identity and existance is a whole different ball game. The quetion of cheating and selfishness comes in then.

So true,anita ,One can lie and fool the entire  world but not   one's own conscience -I did rather be known for the 'Nothing' that   Iam than be liked as 'Something' Iam not...Ermm  One should be proud of their  true identify  and the people who stood by you all your life..

@anmol It's really fun reading your posts -the things your mom says and how you managed to convince her to your viewpointsLOL ..We may disagree sometimes but for me its very interesting reading varying opinions on the same episode..
.And really i have no problems with anyone going gaga over jagauri jodi  ..Wink Here's the proof -had made this for divi because she loves this jodi  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvintruderfastSuchi-

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

well  no one can really define what love is, its diff for everyone.

i am also selfish , arrogant, i used to lie to my gf loads of times , that does not mean i did not love hermmm
i think in this serial they have shown it very clearly jag love 2 gauri, so one should go by what they r trying to say. and if there is some counterview, than it should be really strong,
as they say innocent till proven guilty
i can only accept all of ur view points that he does not care abt gauri if he goes back 2 anandi or any other girl..
that day if it happens i would declare openly how wrong i was

You know what? for many reasons I've always pictured you as a guy...and this comment just verified it...lol
Little lies is not a big deal,  but big lies like..."hi baby, i forgot to tell you am married!!!" is not acceptable!!!!!!!.
And BV once showed Jagya crazy in love with Anandi too...so thats not the point.

Edited by avyarima - 21 May 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvintruderfastSuchi-khusi_*

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
OH GOD! lol Intruder is a guy , that solves the mystery hahhahahaha

JK Intruder.

Its a pleasure reading you opinions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

@Jyothi: My thoughts exactly. Telling a small lie to a loved one which is not going to harm them in any way is not at all a big deal. but lieing about your very identity and existance is a whole different ball game. The quetion of cheating and selfishness comes in then.

So true,anita ,One can lie and fool the entire  world but not   one's own conscience -I did rather be known for the 'Nothing' that   Iam than be liked as 'Something' Iam not...Ermm  One should be proud of their  true identify  and the people who stood by you all your life..

@anmol It's really fun reading your posts -the things your mom says and how you managed to convince her to your viewpointsLOL ..We may disagree sometimes but for me its very interesting reading varying opinions on the same episode..
.And really i have no problems with anyone going gaga over jagauri jodi  ..Wink Here's the proof -had made this for divi because she loves this jodi  Big smile

thanks so muchLOLLOLi like reading ur postsa too, they r very logicalSmileyaa its fun reading diff viewpoints and here in this forum everyone respects each other pov,i had some horrendous times in other forums
superb siggy it is , i mught use this

pjyo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

@anita, no worries yaar, i totoally get u, and u have put across ur pov brilliantly

it's just that i am not a very good person, so i have slight inclination to grrey charactersWinkLOLLOLvaise bhi whats the fun in being good all the time,
yeh kalyug hainEvil SmileTonguedostonROFL    kiddingLOL
@ayarima and suchi, tum logon ko ab pata chala i am a guyLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know jag lies r so big, but my only  point is however big liar, cheater he is , he loves gauriSmile
and if for once he is doing the right thing , i am gonna support himLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=intruderfast]

@anita, no worries yaar, i totoally get u, and u have put across ur pov brilliantly

it's just that i am not a very good person, so i have slight inclination to grrey charactersWinkLOLLOLvaise bhi whats the fun in being good all the time,

@bold: see one more point where we disagree. Wink Though I dont know anything about you but from your posts, I can tell, you are a very nice guy, I am guessing you are very young though. So like J says generation gap Wink not like I am 35-40 years old okLOL

pjyo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=intruderfast]

@bold: see one more point where we disagree. Wink Though I dont know anything about you but from your posts, I can tell, you are a very nice guy, I am guessing you are very young though. So like J says generation gap Wink not like I am 35-40 years old okLOL
well thanks aaj to tareef pe tareef meri wah wahLOL,but trust  me i am very selfish person, i might have improved slightly now,  but still i require lot of improvements, as my parents rightly
say, yes i am quite young 19 onlyLOLgood observation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[QUOTE=intruderfast]

well thanks aaj to tareef pe tareef meri wah wahLOL,but trust  me i am very selfish person, i might have improved slightly now,  but still i require lot of improvements, as my parents rightly
say, yes i am quite young 19 onlyLOLgood observation
Actually being a little selfish is human , infact self-interest is a healthy motivation in achieving one's goals in life but it's unfair and cruel where one person behaves with total disregard to consequences of his actions on others..Ermmjust imagine if anandi had even 10% of jagya's selfishness ,she would have been successfully standing on her own two feet rather than wasting her time crying over him all the time...
And anmol the fact that you value your parents advice on need for self improvement and realize that you have  only 'improved slightly' tells  me you are more 'self aware' Thumbs Uprather than selfish...By the time you reach 35-40 age group things do change a lot  as anita rightly pointed out..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictandv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index