Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 20th May 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [52.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It's Ok sweetie ..I will do it ..thanks a lot for asking ...

I will only write about our show .Won't cover the other shows so much , Idon't even know  who the others are ...

Thanks dear, neither do I know the other charcaters. The only serial I watch is Pavitra Rishta, don't know much about the other shows. Thanks very much for doing written update on maha sangam, will promise to do next Wednesday-FridaySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Jai Hug

Vote for savita ..
and SulMan and vinod need to get their head checked ... cant believe they are going to blow up more than 10000 bucks when they are struggling to pay their monthly installments ...
And sulo doesnt want to take any money from her DIL ? uh .. nice thought .. but what has she been doing all these years ? And what about all the times they keep leaching money off their SIL and never return it back ?
Instead they can have a small gettogether and sing , dance and play dumb charades through the night .. you dont need to spend money to celebrate ...
and sulo would know that expensive gifts doesnt mean anything to her daughter .. its being with the people she loves that makes her the most happy ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Happy birthday Jai Hug

Vote for savita ..
and SulMan and vinod need to get their head checked ... cant believe they are going to blow up more than 10000 bucks when they are struggling to pay their monthly installments ...
And sulo doesnt want to take any money from her DIL ? uh .. nice thought .. but what has she been doing all these years ? And what about all the times they keep leaching money off their SIL and never return it back ?
Instead they can have a small gettogether and sing , dance and play dumb charades through the night .. you dont need to spend money to celebrate ...
and sulo would know that expensive gifts doesnt mean anything to her daughter .. its being with the people she loves that makes her the most happy ...

Completely agree. And does this Manohar not have any shame for romancing with his wife and not  even caring about Manav. Manav went to jail not because of Sulo, but because of ManoharAngryHe thinks that he can have it easy with his wife while he makes his eldest damaad do all of his work. Why not call Satish? Satish is a lot richer and can arrange for money much faster.

JaishankarlunzaSunoNa...

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ok someone refresh my memory about those three lakhs ?
as far as i remember , manav borrowed money from dharmesh ( dharmesh was girishji's family friend , and i think girishji referred manav to him)  to pay mano when he got robbed while returning from the bank ?

when did satish pay for it ? i thought manav paid .. and struggled more than a year to slowly return it back to dharmesh ( also worked at his factory..) before dharmesh got all sentimental ( after archu took dharmesh to manav's chawl..) and waived off the remainder of his loan ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Vote goes to Savita.Star
I liked how remorseful she looked. It was high time. Clap
I cracked seeing her insulting that poor guy once her begging n sheddding tears didn't work on himLOL Savita for u all the way - dunno when she'll explode.
 It will b this bulldozer who wud bail Manav out by selling one of her precious jewelery for her more precious jewelery, her son.Big smile Happy that Savita is realising that children r the greatest wealth in life. Savita is being redeemed by CVsBig smile I hope that she takes the 1st step n apologizes to her son n bahu. Yeah she shud, coz as a mother she let down her son several times. It is ok, she is human not God. Mothers can b wrong too n there is no problem in saying sorry to the children.
One thing is sure, Manav n Archana wont let Savita Aai say sorry. They r too nice ppl. I know that she wont have to do much, the two will run to her n hug her before she has time to utter one remorseful words.
I liked the Manav - Damo - Archu conversation in the chawl. Archana is really a sweet girl n this DamoLOL Gosh he is really funny at times n the way he was backbiting Savita n her listening n fumingLOL but it is good that Savita heard her children talking so nicely about her.
I also liked Manju getting a good dose of insults from DharmeshClap Good for her. It was high time that someone deals with her n treats her like a pile of scum. Stale bread Manjusha has got the right match for her - Dharmesh, the cheese covered with moldsROFL .
 I hope Dharmesh reveals her kartoots soon n she is ignored by everyone in the Ks home.
Now wat i didn't like at allSleepy
Sulo n her party hungama plan. OMG these ppl r incredulous. They dont have money to run the household, banks were on the verge of throwing them on the roads n they want to organise a party!Shocked Vinod promised to pay back the rest of the loan but seemed to have forgotten  it. Mano is just Sulo's chamcha too. How irresponsible can ppl b?
I didn't feel bad for Manav n his paranoia. He was indeed dead scared that he'll b jailed n got paranoiac n closed the doorLOL. Finally his nightmare came true. Will serve him right to b irresponsible too n his useless ego is just pathetic. He has a pregnany wife by herself, helpless old parents n he is behind bars but he is still saying not to inform Satish!Angry Why? The guy has promised to b there for him n has made him promise several times to ask for help when needed. Why not?Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriThaneeJaishankararchanamanavSunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

as far as i remember , manav borrowed money from dharmesh ( dharmesh was girishji's family friend , and i think girishji referred manav to him)  to pay mano when he got robbed while returning from the bank ?

when did satish pay for it ? i thought manav paid .. and struggled more than a year to slowly return it back to dharmesh ( also worked at his factory..) before dharmesh got all sentimental ( after archu took dharmesh to manav's chawl..) and waived off the remainder of his loan ?
Ok, this is what happened ..Manav asked Girish Ji for 3 lakh rupees ..The very sensible Girirsh Ji   LOLnever  gave him a single ruppee but referred him to his friend Dharmesh's father ..Dharmesh loaned manav the money and Manav kept paying the loan back in installments ..Even though he had divorced Archana , Manohar never paid him this money back ... Ermm
But Dharmesh , in a good mood let off the rest of the loan ( amount not known )  as he was feeling guilty for throwing manav out of his job ...

Satish never paid anything .satish may be a good man but he has never loaned Manav a single ruppee...he did get him a very nice job once ..and now this export lisence ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 May 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriJaishankarbhallaroxarchanamanavSunoNa...

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok, this is what happened ..Manav asked Girish Ji for 3 lakh rupees ..The very sensible Girirsh Ji   LOLnever  gave him a single ruppee but referred him to his friend Dharmesh's father ..Dharmesh loaned manav the money and Manav kept paying the loan back in installments ..Even though he had divorced Archana , Manohar never paid him this money back ...
But Dharmesh , in a good mood let off the rest of the loan ( amount not known )  as he was feeling guilty for throwing manav out of his job ...

Satish never paid anything .satish may be a good man but he has never loaned Manav a single ruppee...he did get him a very nice job once ..and now this export lisence ...

Those were the times where Dharmesh was not a bad man, just very practical and fair about his business. I did not know that such a fine businessman could turn into a villain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Bhalla, that is why I keep telling everyone that we cannot take this  show so seriously and definitely can't keep talking about the past all the time because in this show the characters change after every six months ...
Even jaywant was a nice guy once but when they decided on the reunion , he suddenly turned bad ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 May 2011 at 10:00pm

karsribhallaroxJaishankar

Go to top