Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 20th May 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [52.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
They lost ..What the hell happened to Balaji in the last over .Every ball full toss... Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bhallarox

I've been noticing this too, ArMan are not perfect though I like them, they both have made some mistakes before. Last time they showd Manav acting mahaan by saving K house. I think Vinod could have helped as he is son of the house, Manav is a good man but sometimes he is just too good to others and does not think about himself and the baby. Manav spedning time in jail for one year would be a bit harsh, wouldn't you think, and besides someonee has to take care opf Archana and her baby. I think 2-3 weeks in jail should be good , so he can realize his mistake but I don't think he intentionally wanted o do something illegal.
Bhalla , this time he knew he was breaking the law , still he went along with it ..He would rather break the law then look bad in front of the Karanjkars ...and he would rather have a pregnant and sick Archana running around and getting stressed than asking Satish for help ..
That is really really foolish ...
And Archana's supporting all his decisions so blindly is also pathetic yaar ...why  she is so scared of ever telling him that he is wrong ...

I agree, Manav should have allowed Archana to ask help from Satish or Ajit. But Manav's niceness toward Satish by saying I don't want them to be in any problem or don't want to pareshan them is foolish. Maybe if he got Satish to help pay the loan, he could get out and he said for himself that he is not worried about himself, just for Archana and her baby so he could have allowed Archana to asked Satish for help. Tanya Di, you are very right Archana is to blame here too, she could have told Manav that I need to get someone to help, but she gave in to Manav's demands, this is 1 thing I don't like about ArMan is that they always think that whnever one of them do wrong, they always support one antoher. Like Archna supported Manav in doing illegal things by saving her maayka. Manav should help in laws but should not do something illegal just saving his in laws. Of course he would rather have Archana running around with a baby in her,very sick in a bad condition then asking Satish for help. Archana should not be scared in telling Manav his wrongs, she is his wife. Totally agree with that Tanya Di, ArMan's mahaan attitude is causing probelms for the poor baby as well.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

They lost ..What the hell happened to Balaji in the last over .Every ball full toss... Angry
i also can't belive tanya di how can they lost this game.because i am a bengali the loss of kalkata hurt me badly.i think luck is also with mumbai today the four foures james franklin gets in last over among them first & fourth four are coming from a inside edge,the seconed one coming from a top edge apert them balaji also lost his line & length.every times he wants do bowl a yorker but give them full toss.the last bowl in which balaji give them a easy full toss which can be heatable for any number 11 batesman also.but mumbai really plays good cricktet today.

Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I went for the IPL match that was played in Bangalore today in chinnaswamy stadium.
It was RCB vs Chennai Super Kings.Smile

CSK lost. Unhappy.

Actually, if i had watched it in TV, it was a maha boring match.
But in the crowd ,among the cheers , it was nice to see the match.

Its the first time for me. so just went to see how it was. Smile

Edited by umayal - 22 May 2011 at 1:32pm

Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Yes Tanya Di, seriously a shocker. Couldn't believe the last ball would be a full toss and it would have gone for a six.

whats with this Balaji..Confused .. Mostly last ball at that stage will be a Yorker but here full toss Shocked

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Wow Umi, looks like you had lots of fun , that's great .. I would love to see a live cricket match in the stadium.I know you cannot really watch the match as such but still, all the fun would be something  else ...

SRK must be crying right now ..Balaji just let the Mumbai Indian walk away with the game in the last over ...
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Hi dearest friends

I'll not talk cricket...cause don't watch crickets MatchUnhappy but I watch a Famous serial call Pavitra Rishta..Smilewhich will make me become crazy one day.LOLsometime I laughed.Smile.sometime I criedCry and  of cause sometime I'm angryAngry.Angry...Even good or bad episode..I'm online to watch it..LOL+ I have  Zee chanel at home got it ... from UK...so..I watch PR..on TV too ...even episodes I watched online.Smile...If its not crazy..someone tell me what it is...LOL.

So for friday episode.Savita was the Star for me...

I like the Khana scenes...Damo..Archu..Manv...Damo is very happy to come here...on time for..khannaLOL I feel sad when he sit waiting for the plate...Archu serving ...it was a very good scene..this make me remember my father in law...each time I'm in Mauritius...Its me who serve him.and I always sit next to him...I miss him..so much..Cry..Each time I see How Damo is with Archu...I said looks like My father in law and me...Smile Sorry..but..this scene I've tears ..in my eyes...

and when Archu said ..she like Aai's Khanna...is the cherry on the cake...Thumbs Up Yes..this phrase is to make Savita hear how sweet Archu is.ect..but Phir bhi...I like it..Damo..each time bashing his wife.at least..this stop him...and Savita could hear...its not jutta pyar..jutta words...which come out from Archu mouth...Thumbs Up

Vinod scenes with Sulo and Mano...even its a good action what he  did...I don't like...
cause...he too is in great prob...He must give Manv his money...he must pay for his house..fees for schools...ect...Manju talk to him..before...but he want to please his parent showing now he will do something...but its not the very  good moment...to give money...now...

Mano too is wrong here...didn't think..about his house prob...party can do after...I like him when he worked at least he was responsible...he was working for his house..

Vinod..has nothing in his brains..good action..but bad moment for this good action...Thumbs Down at least he can talk to his parent seriously...yes we will make a party for them but...for the time being we must try to solve our financial prob...Why he can't tell that...???

I like Manju..darmesh scene...Thumbs Up Darmesh shut up Manju's mouth...now there is no dealSmilePoor Manju is thinking now..where she will get money...LOL Akka the Anaconda has swallowed the little serpent...all at once...and said  Mmm Yummy..
Unfortunately..seperation between a good couple..like these two...make me feel so sadLOLLOL Who knows perhaps drinking coconut ...can reconciliate them...it was a good pairs..Wink

Manv i forget him...I'm angry..not feel bad for him...he is at his house..waiting money coming from..sky...or what.Question..when there is no solution..is not a shame for asking for help..why..he don't call Saitsh...my god...??If I was face to him...I'll shake him.so that he can wake up and move..even When Archu ask him..she will tell Satish ..This fool tells.NO...don't want to let the familly know...but he can talk to Satish and ask him..not to tell the familly...my god..Help me please...Angry Buddu lallu...

I think Archu..has make a big mistake when he ask him for Satish...I think she could directly see Satish..and ask him for help..at least what Manv would say...why you ask Satish.that all...he want kill her...Archu..Buddi as your Buddu husband  here...sometime..woman can take decision...not always women are bad...and here Prob would solve immediately..if Archu..has talk to Satish...but no...Devta Manv has said no...I'm very angry cause he take very big risk...he is in great prob..but never think consequence..what will happen after...irresponsible..i said...he is always in slow motion...Angry
Here there is life..which is in danger...if he was alone..he can take risk..how much he can.but he has a pregnant wife..whose health must be taken in great care...Shocked How dare he is..to say  a BIG NO to ask for help...

I'll end here..have you all tomorrow..for sure Savita will help him...Smile but this thought..he can't keep that..for the sake of his own familly...it good to be good...but goodness can be our own ennemy...Maha sagam tomorrow...2hrs..my god..D'oh...

Tanyji..good  luck for the uptade..Smile..Uptade only each scene..don't go through the details..otherwise you will have a big headache after..ok...
Bye dears...lots of love..

Edited by Thanee - 22 May 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyarchanamanavLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Aww Thanee very sweet post... This serial has made me crazy as well. I have never showed my different emotions to any serial till now though I used to get carried away with emotional scenes.. But this is the first serial I have cried, laughed and even got angry.. I have done so many things which I had never done like joining a forum just to read and write my pov Shocked... I even wrote to Muzzu of FB.. Gosh I cant believe I did this LOL...  Earlier if I used to get angry on any serial I used to just stop watching but I cant even think of doing this with PR.. This has become part of my routine.. I watch this serial everyday and now even coming to forum is also my part of life.. The best thing about this forum is even I get frustrated once I come here and show my anger people here make me feel good either with their povs or sweet support...

I will always thank PR for giving me this forum Embarrassed

And Thanee aww you are a sweet heart.. You missing your FIL after seeing that scene.. Very nice of you Hug... That scene was really cute...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

Go to top