Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

K rachna...bye...take care🤗

@bold
sure i ll b fyn😳😍

Hey u will definitely be able to meet him. y upset??
think positive, u will surely meet him.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Divs u seem to be crazy bout him, how r u meeting him?i mean r u attending any of his show?

Bye Rachna take care, will catch u up once ur out of the cab.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Divs u seem to be crazy bout him, how r u meeting him?i mean r u attending any of his show?

Bye Rachna take care, will catch u up once ur out of the cab.

divya i have sent u request add me there...v shud nt talk these thngs in SOTD
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
I saw friday's episode now...was an ok ok episode...m gettng tired nd sick of damo nd sav aai fights

Manav  shud hv told archu these thngs...nw she zz gonna run on the road nd beg tht dealer...nd she is nt well too...
sav aai is the rockstar of2dae's episode👍🏼👏lykd all the scenes of her...especially the way she handled the dealer..
archu was gud too...she was gud on her part by praisng sav aai's food...
i felt tht manju deservd wht she is gng through...

damodar-no comments

Vote goes to SAVITA DESHMUKH👏
SunoNa123 thumbnail
This jail track is just to get savita and arman closer. 
Uff these CVs couldnt think anything better.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

This jail track is just to get savita and arman closer. 

Uff these CVs couldnt think anything better.

yup...their brains cannot thnk nythng better than keepng the hero in jail...i thnk this is the third tym manav is in jail...he can shift his house therei thnk v hav to go nd remove all the mud frm the brains of CV's😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail

yup...their brains cannot thnk nythng better than keepng the hero in jail...i thnk this is the third tym manav is in jail...he can shift his house therei thnk v hav to go nd remove all the mud frm the brains of CV's😆

@bold: thats an impossible task. this is the way they gain trp's.
jailis manav's second home. I feel archana also sud go their, they will get food timi to time and even shelter.
Manav is better when he is in jail, if he is out he is prone to problems, either he runs behind problems or vice versa.
If he is in jail atleast veiwers can feel no new problem until manav comes out and stay releived. 

-SushitaLover- thumbnail

@bold: thats an impossible task. this is the way they gain trp's.
jailis manav's second home. I feel archana also sud go their, they will get food timi to time and even shelter.
Manav is better when he is in jail, if he is out he is prone to problems, either he runs behind problems or vice versa.
If he is in jail atleast veiwers can feel no new problem until manav comes out and stay releived. 

@bold:Thats true🤣hehe ya archana can also go nd sit there nd cook there tym to tym nd feed  manavevrytym she cooks sumthng or keeps on dryng the clothes🥱she can talk wid manav nd ask him abt his business na..bt no...manav meine khana laga liya or els mein aapke saath hoon..nd nw days mein sab samhaloongi...🥱
SunoNa123 thumbnail

@bold:Thats true🤣hehe ya archana can also go nd sit there nd cook there tym to tym nd feed  manavevrytym she cooks sumthng or keeps on dryng the clothes🥱she can talk wid manav nd ask him abt his business na..bt no...manav meine khana laga liya or els mein aapke saath hoon..nd nw days mein sab samhaloongi...🥱

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣 good one.

Yeah being his wife she should show interest in his financial stability too. But how can we blame her she is so busy in solving her sisters problems. And one of her foolish step gifting savita aai that necklce which was so expensive, she sud have thot how can manav afford it. Both are foolish in their own way. thats y i said jail is a better place away from problems.

Hey i saw the ME promo, both are dancing and varsha,vaishu are making faces. 
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣 good one.

Yeah being his wife she should show interest in his financial stability too. But how can we blame her she is so busy in solving her sisters problems. And one of her foolish step gifting savita aai that necklce which was so expensive, she sud have thot how can manav afford it. Both are foolish in their own way. thats y i said jail is a better place away from problems.

Hey i saw the ME promo, both are dancing and varsha,vaishu are making faces. 

she is bzee in solvng her sisters problems...nd her sisters r bzee in blamng her fr whtever happens in their lyf..i thnk after vaishu's child is born even if tht baby cries also they vll say tai sab tumhari waje se tumne ise kyun apni god mein liya😆

@bold:oo ya vaishu nd varsha want to b happie thtzz all..they care only fr their happieness...they cant bear if ArMaN r happie🥱