Vinod
Dealer
Dharmesh
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

I am also very happy with savita's changing but I don't thin ksavita can do anything here . The only person who can put his foot down with the Karanjkars is Manav and Manav only ...
But then his wife  also tolerates so much ...actually she has gone through much more humiliation than manav from her  susraal ...so he sort of does his bit too ...
He even  told her  when he  was the ghar Jamaai and Archu was telling  him off for not answering  back manju ..He told her ' you took so much insults from my mother , now it is my turn ' ...
I don't know  when  this will  stop ..Hopefully Savita changing for the better should  change things ...
She really must let Manav make a life for himself and not just keep making  him do things for her ...
Archana too is very very irritating when she keeps bringing her pathetic sisters and their problems ..Those two deserve no love or sympathy from her ...
But this is a show ..this shwow thrives on problems ..they can  bneevr shwo a peaceful life ..They have to make money , don't they ??

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

hmm ... savita has never been negative as such .. at least not in the way rasika , manju and the old ajit have been ...
and ya .. the CVs completely butchered dharmesh and jaywant...
when they were introduced in the beginning , dharmu was far from being a jerk and jay was definitely not the evil psychotic creep that he turned out to be ...
but i still like jay 😳 ...
I still love and miss my TDH 😭😭😭😭  There was so much potential with TDH...Vaishu caould have fallen for TDH instead of FBD...They surely would make great couple...If not Archu than her sis Vaishu se kaam chala leta poor guy..Embarrassed
It would have been great if somehow TDH gave the 1 lakh ruppees in stead of manav , that would have been a much more interesting srory track ...😆 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It would have been great if somehow TDH gave the 1 lakh ruppees in stead of manav , that would have been a much more interesting srory track ...😆
Yeah that way he would have entered back in the show and make us TDH lovers so happy ❤️😍  Sigh Sigh Sigh  why could he not pay 1 lakh instead of ULM 😆
i miss TDH scenes with manav ... heck , i miss all the guy scenes between satish , ajit , dharmesh , jaywant and manav in the factory ..
those were the only scenes which i found bearable after the leap ..
sigh .. why did they have to ruin dharmu and jay 🤔 ...
dharmu actually cared for archu and in his own way tried to get her to move on with her life , he even sympathised with manav a bit ... but was firm with him in making him realise that archu needs to move on ...
jay was ambititious .. still never wanted to really "use archu" .. he did want archu to marry him but without anyone else's pressure ...

anyone remember all those scenes of "good and practical" dharmesh jaipurwala and jaywant rane ?...😔
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Lunzy I do I do remember them all...

Why did CV have to ruin it all...😳
I don't know wh ybut I get a feeling that maybe they are trying to cut down on the spending budget ...
Ekta has gone in movies and her company is probably putting money there only ..See how they just don't show  so many charceters .They never show kids also ...
All the stories are going round and round only the select few important chaarcters ...this show is making really good money for Ekta ,  she is trying  to stretch it as much as possible ...probably thin k  of some major change only if TRPs keep going down for a long time ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
i am voted for savita today.finally cvs showeing her positive side.i request cv to keep her positive in the rest of show.she realise her mistake.i am happy to see that.the way she fight with delar for her son its remarkable.its showes she still has a huge amount of love for her son.many of us called her greddy in past.may be sometimes she was.but today she showes nothing is more valuable for her than her son.she finally gets her whole familly back.she always suffer in the life.she deservs some happiness at her old age.
i hope manav will learn a good lesson from jail.i hope this incidents will teach him about the result of extra mahanta.he should realise what he meant to his familly.at least he should think about himself for them.
i like archu today.the way archu try to make understand her father in law about the goodness of her mother in law is heart touching.finally i also like the way she go to ask satish's help & ignore manav's stupid advice.i think she should also help her husband's buissness.manav being alone can't do the work properly.she can do the paper work of manav's buissness.she can deal with forgien client.after all once she holds a big post in a big company.manav needs her help.
Tanya Di, I agree, this could be the reason why they are not showing kids anymore,  they probably are trying to cut down on the spending budget. Have the scriptwriters and the creatives already planned what is going to happen on final day of PR or are the scrpitwriters still writing the script of PR?
They have no intentions of ending this .The show is in top 3  , they would be  mad to even think about it .Ekta needs money .
Ekta just has too many things going on hat's why she is being careful with budget and as this is about lower middle class she is keeping even the budget very low ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago