Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithli touched my heart.. (Page 2)

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I somewhat agree with you. For a second i too felt bad. But the next moment i thought. She was responsible for what she is getting now. Trust your love or else lose it. She dint once feel like checking about abhay in two centuries, though abhay went to her grave every night and every second he thought about her. But she chose the other path. Snatching and getting love are two different things. I just hate snatchers and as you sow, so is you reap. So why pain on this

i completely agreed wid u,my heart was crying for abhay,why every time abhay suffer,i dont think dat maithali love abhay pyaar aisa nahi hota,abhay is rite woh uski maithali nahi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
abhay-maithilli scenes were touching...

but she is so selfish...she places a curse on abhay...and also make him her imprisoner...if she really loved him she would not have done that

piya told maithilli how much abhay loves her...piya has the heart to sacrifice...but maithilli...she can't bear to see abhay with piya...she place a curse and make him her prisoner...

angel_KSG

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
True, even i feelt horrible for her. the way she reacts to abhay loving someone else, doesnt just have to do with jeaolusy, i actually doubt she would react this way if she still was the kind-hearted Maithali. the one who was talking today was a darkness and evil as a result of Sid selfish game:(but even in this evil vampire we could see, sides of maithali rising seeing those tears in abhays eyes.*sigh*. i feel horrible for all tree of them.

angel_KSG

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
i don't understand maithilli's POV...why can't abhay falls in love all over again and live fresh life once again if she is dead...why he needs to pine...suffer for her...doesn't he have the right to move on...abhay will always cherish her memories in his soul...he will place her in the corner of heart which piya too can never touch the spot...why such a grave punishment...

sid really made a monster out of her...maybe she would not react the same way...because we know her human days...she is a sweet and innocent princess...but sometimes after you become a vampire your true soul is intact with you...i am surprised...sid was always bad...he is true to himself...abhay was pure soul...he is pure to himself...as for maithilli...i really can't judge...maybe its because of sid's bites...but somewhere its also her real self...

thank god maithilli is not a human...or else she would have cross all limits to gain abhay...like ONS...fake ONS...looking at her obsessive love for abhay...i am sure if she was a human she would have create a ONS to seperate abhay-piya forever...makes abhay feels guilty because he was drunk...and marries him

angel_KSG

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Maithli touched my heart too...Sid just totally ruined her...poor girl..she is evil but i cud still see her love for Abhay in her eyes...
and not to forget, Superb acting by ViSu in today's episode

angel_KSG

ink-faraz Newbie
ink-faraz
ink-faraz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
suku as a mythli your performance is superb ,both looking and acting so amazing ,nice 

angel_KSG

blazertwo Newbie
blazertwo
blazertwo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
both are superb ,so amazing and nice acting by both 

angel_KSG

BeyondHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
This was the best ever ViSu scene. Both of them were brilliant. Loved the way Suku portrayed Maithali's feelings of anger and hurt. Vivian brought out Abhayendra's feelings very well. Clap Brilliant performance. It was probably the most intense ViSu scene ever. No passionate hug or a kiss but still it was full of raw passion. Brilliant Star I am no Abhay Metz fan n I always want to see Abhiya no matter what.

Also can someone blame Maithali? She did not chose to become a vampire. If all of them remember correctly then Abhay bit Pia only so that Sid couldn't bite her. He knew Pia would become a dark vampire just like Sid. And thats what happened with Maithali too. It was Sid who turned her and he kept her as his captive all this while. Plus he was her creator. So obvioulsy some of his evil side rubbed off on her. But she never stopped loving Abhayendra.

If she is an evil vampire then its all because of Sid. I feel so bad for her. She did not chose the life of a vampire here. Now she sees Abhay whose unconditional love is for Pia and not her. She's bound to feel frustrated. Also that question will always be on her mind as to why it was Sid who came to her rescue and not Abhayendra. Her bitterness from her POV is not unjustified.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisaxAshtad.angel_KSG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index