Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

23/05/11/CD+CC (Page 62)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever


Yeahhh Hi Looks Hot In Black I Finally We Wil See Them Back In Delhi YeahhEmbarrassed
Im Fine Thanks And Sim is Also Good What About You? Are You Busy With Study?Embarrassed


Ohh yeah Jaan i have a math stest On thursday soo bit busy doing past papers Ouchand my cousins and sisters are back for summer holidays soo no time busy with both...will be active after August Embarrassedand im gonna goo now jaan will come back later...have home work to do UnhappyBye Jaan...convey my love to simona jaan EmbarrassedBye Love Ya Hug

Sam and Mouli i see u guys later..have home workOuchBye Love you guys...tc Hug


Edited by --Thush-- - 22 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouliSweetSammyKash-Gurti-Visu

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by kkmouli

@ vero
i'm back..
 

 

Welcome Back Jaan
So How Was Ur Day?
it was super good..
my cousins came here and i had great fun wid them...Wink
how abt urs??!!
nd wer is sim??!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyKash-Gurti-Visu

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

HI Mouli ...HugHug
i am good how r u??
i'm 5n too..
so howz ur day??
saw the latest pics??!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Bye Thush see you later...i am also here for 10 mins only...HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouliKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by sweetsammo

HI Mouli ...HugHug
i am good how r u??
i'm 5n too..
so howz ur day??
saw the latest pics??!!

My day was so boring...Ouch
yes saw the latest pics finally new clothes for geet and MSK is back...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouliKash-Gurti-Visu

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
bye thush...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyKash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever


Yeahhh Hi Looks Hot In Black I Finally We Wil See Them Back In Delhi YeahhEmbarrassed
Im Fine Thanks And Sim is Also Good What About You? Are You Busy With Study?Embarrassed


Ohh yeah Jaan i have a math stest On thursday soo bit busy doing past papers Ouchand my cousins and sisters are back for summer holidays soo no time busy with both...will be active after August Embarrassedand im gonna goo now jaan will come back later...have home work to do UnhappyBye Jaan...convey my love to simona jaan EmbarrassedBye Love Ya Hug

Sam and Mouli i see u guys later..have home workOuchBye Love you guys...tc Hug

Ohhh Ok Jaan Have Fun With Your Sissters And Cousins And Good Luck For Your Math Test
Oke Jaan Come Back Soon Love Ya To Oke Jaan I Will Byeee Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouliSweetSammy

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by kkmouli

@ vero
i'm back..
 

 

Welcome Back Jaan
So How Was Ur Day?
it was super good..
my cousins came here and i had great fun wid them...Wink
how abt urs??!!
nd wer is sim??!!

Ahaa Thats NiceBig smile
Hmm My Day Was BoringLOL Sim IsNot Feeling Well She Is RestingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouliSweetSammy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index