India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

What happened?! (Page 4)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
How I wish if they were so keen to end the show soon, should have just excluded Vicky-Zulekha part and just ended with ARM-Kabir journey and realization.

Last few episode did not work for me that well. Liked the show a lot though and yes, will miss it too. Hardly any good Indian TV show these days... Anybody listening?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07Nymeria

pammi11 Newbie
pammi11
pammi11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
after many days, I found Yesterday's episode somewhat engaging.  ARM /Sapna/Viki scenes were quite good.  Kabir isn't doing it for me anymore.  His character has lost its impact.  He's having an extramarital affair and he had the audacity to slap his daughter?  That was inconsistent with his previous personna.

watched today's episode online and ARM & Sapna's confrontation was executed well.  ARM kinda broke down so he really loves his wife.  That was a nice touch. to see his strength dissipate in anticipation of losing his wife.

BingeNymeriaBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pammi11BingeIsha.IshaBlueberry_07NymeriaBheegiBasantiAutumn.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Have to watch today's episode...will catch it in a bit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
If the show was not ending today, I wouldn't have bothered watching it for some time. For me, it has turned out to be big disappointment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeNymeriaBlueberry_07

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

If the show was not ending today, I wouldn't have bothered watching it for some time. For me, it has turned out to be big disappointment.

And I second you on the bolded part!
I guess we were expecting way too much. The show was doing well until the Farid-Natty-Rihanna angle came in to picture. According to me, the moment they brought in that angle, the show seemed to have lost it's appeal at least from Kabir's side.  Too much time wasted on nonsensical stuff...what was that about!?

kabir- tamanna angle-- Ummm again, what's the point?

Then, again in yesterday's episode, what was the point of bringing back ARM-Vasu crap again!? Why bring it when the show's ending the next day!? Why mess up such a beautiful relationship of ARM-Sapna now at the very end?! They went through that issue earlier and they resolved it...It's OVER. then why the hell bring it back now?!

pearldesaiIsha.IshaBlueberry_07Autumn.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Guys, they showed the precap today! Shocked Maybe timings have changed but the show hasn't ended Dancing If they are pulling it off air abruptly then Sony Dead 

And I do agree, certain things were dragged.. Vasu and Farid made the show slow and yawn-inducing but regarding the tape, it was to come back sooner or later. As in, Rao's involvement with both of them was disclosed and what he said regarding the culprit getting off scott free and innocent being punished for nothing was so true! 

What surprised me was Sapna leaving Adi.. she was his strength and hence that made him play dirty and call it a WAR in true sense!  

Assuming that this was the last episode, I was glad to see Kabir-Lubna hug during crucial time. Smile So was Mini-Kabir convo. Thumbs Up The oldies are busy plotting of pulling each other down while their kids are behaving like grown-ups and not letting it affect their love. 

Edited by shreya- - 26 May 2011 at 11:59am

pammi11Autumn.Blueberry_07Nymeria

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Guys,they showed precap today! Shocked Maybe timings have changed but the show hasn't ended Dancing If they are pulling it off air abruptly then Sony Dead 

And I do agree, certain things were dragged.. Vasu and Farid made the show slow and yawn-inducing but regarding the tape, it was to come back sooner or later. As in, Rao's involvement with both of them was disclosed and what he said regarding an innocent being punished for nothing was so true! 

What surprised me was Sapna leaving Adi.. she was his strength and hence that made him play dirty and call it a WAR in true sense!  

Assuming that this was the last episode, I was glad to see Kabir-Lubna hug during crucial time. Smile

@Bold what do you mean? really? please tell me you aren't joking! i didn't watch todays episode cuz i can't bear to see my Kabi die right before my eyes Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index