Kismat

What happened?! - Page 4

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, they showed the precap today! 😲 Maybe timings have changed but the show hasn't ended  If they are pulling it off air abruptly then Sony 🤢 

And I do agree, certain things were dragged.. Vasu and Farid made the show slow and yawn-inducing but regarding the tape, it was to come back sooner or later. As in, Rao's involvement with both of them was disclosed and what he said regarding the culprit getting off scott free and innocent being punished for nothing was so true! 

What surprised me was Sapna leaving Adi.. she was his strength and hence that made him play dirty and call it a WAR in true sense!  

Assuming that this was the last episode, I was glad to see Kabir-Lubna hug during crucial time. 😊 So was Mini-Kabir convo. 👍🏼 The oldies are busy plotting of pulling each other down while their kids are behaving like grown-ups and not letting it affect their love. 

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreya-

Guys,they showed precap today! 😲 Maybe timings have changed but the show hasn't ended  If they are pulling it off air abruptly then Sony 🤢 

And I do agree, certain things were dragged.. Vasu and Farid made the show slow and yawn-inducing but regarding the tape, it was to come back sooner or later. As in, Rao's involvement with both of them was disclosed and what he said regarding an innocent being punished for nothing was so true! 

What surprised me was Sapna leaving Adi.. she was his strength and hence that made him play dirty and call it a WAR in true sense!  

Assuming that this was the last episode, I was glad to see Kabir-Lubna hug during crucial time. 😊

@Bold what do you mean? really? please tell me you aren't joking! i didn't watch todays episode cuz i can't bear to see my Kabi die right before my eyes 😭

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes! They showed the precap today. But just read an article regarding Ekta show replacing Kismat and Kismat going off-air. I'm clueless! 😕 See, this is the last part of today's episode.

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They couldn't have given it a proper end in just one episode anyhow. So, i guess next week will be the finale. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So...a new countdown...😆!
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreya-

Yes! They showed the precap today. But just read an article regarding Ekta show replacing Kismat and Kismat going off-air. I'm clueless! 😕 See, this is the last part of today's episode.

really i hope your right i'm really irrated wit a girl on IFi don't know who the hell she thinks she is  and saying bad things about my Kabir while i wasn't even talking to her 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darlunia

So...a new countdown...😆!

Gosh Darn it!😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So much for it ending yst 🤣 Why can't Sony advertise properly?? They didn't even mention the change in timings ... are the timings even changed? What an annoying channel!