India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

// Chit Chat // CC // (Page 70)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
how do u know i was in a fight? who told ya?

Blacknight2011 Senior Member
Blacknight2011
Blacknight2011

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Jack Sparrow you hate Kabir? LOL how can u ? haha me a Kabir + Mahindra =Rahul Bagga fan too  haha his pic is on my icon and you must hate Mew too na? Haha

actually i was searching for Mahindra siggy's and found that post here and my dcuriosity i read whole thing

@Sid bye Sid seee ya later
Blacknight2011
Blacknight2011

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

how do u know i was in a fight? who told ya?

don't worry MP didn't say a thing when i asked about it to her she didn't reply ROFL LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blacknight2011

@Jack Sparrow you hate Kabir? LOL how can u ? haha me a Kabir + Mahindra =Rahul Bagga fan too  haha his pic is on my icon and you must hate Mew too na? Haha

actually i was searching for Mahindra siggy's and found that post here and my dcuriosity i read whole thing

@Sid bye Sid seee ya later

cause i just do 

why shall i hate u , u don't bak bak about him 24 hours do u?

mew always talk my kabir this and that on that forum which the forum not about him at all irritating
yes i hate mew but forget it its chill she still a kid 15 year old she won't understand
kabir character irritating 
rahul in real life alright but not my type 
Big smile sorry
Blacknight2011
Blacknight2011

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
not saying you to like him Ayesha not at all but Mew is not a bad gurl she is a teen but the first gurl who welcomed me on IF and saathiya forums  i've seen her posts i hope the misunderstanding between u two would be cleared soon and me bak bak don't say wrong about Kabir cuz i'm a fan too ROFL anyways so how r u?
Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Ali

OMG, that's so sad. Sometimes people on IF really get low, the only way is to ignore them, that's all. 

@Ayesha

Nope he wasn't there. Just a message for Kolkatta auditioness and that's it. It was a pretty dry affair. I hope they start the show soon now. 

@JamesBond

Aaah, sorry. I thought you were serious ROFL

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blacknight2011

not saying you to like him Ayesha not at all but Mew is not a bad gurl she is a teen but the first gurl who welcomed me on IF and saathiya forums  i've seen her posts i hope the misunderstanding between u two would be cleared soon and me bak bak don't say wrong about Kabir cuz i'm a fan too ROFL anyways so how r u?

i said don't bak bak about kabir please please understand me, i get annoyed by it
well she a teen she doesn''t understand what am trying to say so i left it

ah see she welcomed u, 
good job

LOL

she a teen yea but she doesn't understand the adult world though

she needs time 

anyway am fine speak about aehem or hritkh
Blacknight2011
Blacknight2011

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Arushi yah yah hate it ppl are getting so low now ppl are voting for banner 3 i wanna give em my piece of mind butt Mew is stopping me she is saying Nadui will handle it i wanna help her but the gurl wid banner 3 is lke a witch or sommething!!!

@Ayesha

its okay Ayesha m only jking

yeah she is teen but she is sensible too as some of her words suprized me too like when i said to fight for her but she said no she wants Mods to handle it

Hrithik don't like him watching for only Vaibhavi she rocks n Ahem ?? me hate him watch SNS for Rucha she is hot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index