Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Video: Nivedita Bubbly in Bhagonwali's 100 Epi Celeb

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i've always wanted to see nivedita's bubbly personality included in the storyline.  i've been wondering why the CV's don't put that in.  i got a glimpse of that in the epi when they were building the mobile store.  i finally get to see it in the may 20th epi.  i like how the CV's show the playfulness of these two characters, which is a reflection of how playful nivedita and himmanshoo can be in real life.  i'm attaching a video of the bhagonwali 100 epi celeb i found in youtube.  pay attention from 2:51 onwards. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT7okzzcrUc

if this post is a redundancy, please just delete it, or move it to a post of the same topic.  thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agin this one wasn't posted...it was nice to see. Thanks for posting...the part where they were feeding each other and she nearly fell was amusing...she talked a lot more in this one than the other one they showed...in the other one they actually showed them dancing to "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain " which was played in the show today...

MikanSakura thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

Agin this one wasn't posted...it was nice to see. Thanks for posting...the part where they were feeding each other and she nearly fell was amusing...she talked a lot more in this one than the other one they showed...in the other one they actually showed them dancing to "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain " which was played in the show today...

wich 1...😕 i dint c d 1 where dey danced...pls gimme d link, no...!!!😲😕
Aginaya69 thumbnail
thank you so much wafah.  appreciate it much.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link Agin.

Is there a link to the other one Wafah mentioned?
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1666337 ðŸ˜Š Atleast I think this is what she ment. Edited by K__S - 12 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL i saw this one in youtube before and i was thinking about posting it..but thanks..i love how she's almost about to fall and himanshoo caught her LOL
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks K_S
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never saw this one before- at 0.35 did i see Guddu feed her and then lick his finger after? Just wondering if i saw correct. ðŸ˜†
Aginaya69 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kittykisser

I never saw this one before- at 0.35 did i see Guddu feed her and then lick his finger after? Just wondering if i saw correct. ðŸ˜†

i saw it too.😆