Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian and Sukirti- My god, hats off guys! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
oh my god..HOW CAN i MISS THIS POST YAAR AWESOME POST DEAR "tm...coudlnt have said better..in such littel words...I too have said the same thing in post too..VIVIAN & SUKIRTI..have surpassed all their limits of Brilliance..now what will happen on MONDAY..a Epic MOMENT & a heart wrenching moment..Gosh I wonder..what more they can do..seriously..THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME GO INSANE IN THEI RLOVE..as characters & also as a BEST PAIR EVER..!!VISU are my Jaan..!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Nice post!
It was a powerpacked scene between Abhay-Maithali.For those 4-5 minutes i forgot about every other character in the show.Vivian and Sukriti were truly phenomenal.Hats off to them!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hats off to visu they were living the episode.liked the way in which abhay said"Mujhe pia se Milna he"and admires the courage and luv which made pia go back to meet abhay.hope that they will be reunited soon.Suku rocks as evil metz.abhay you too as always.great episode great acting hats off to VISU Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunku

Hats off to visu they were living the episode.liked the way in which abhay said"Mujhe pia se Milna he"and admires the courage and luv which made pia go back to meet abhay.hope that they will be reunited soon.Suku rocks as evil metz.abhay you too as always.great episode great acting hats off to VISU Clap
Hey so true yaar ..when he said that ..PIYA SE MILNA HAI..MY heart felt a sqeeze inpain..yaar..awww..
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i am still not over it:(
omg what r we gonna do without abhaypiya? ViSu?... we should get them in new show.
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly_fia

wooow loved 2days epi, for me visu r on the top of the world 2day, dey were perfect especially expressions n the episode was more than a maha episode, the best till now Clap Clap , felt sad for sid n abhay Unhappy
Clap

isnt it, it feelt like a Maha episode, wished the AbhayMaithali interaction were longer:(
i feel sad for Abhay,Maithali and Piya. Sid is to evil for my pittines, he is the evil behind all of thisOuch

ViSu were flawless.
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I felt like crying in the last scene. They made it so perfect. Visu rocked.

True, tears were on the way. it was so grabbing.

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

superb performance byboth of them.abhay begging to meet piya really touched me the most.it shud hav been a mahaepisode

His begging was really heart tearing. if it was a Maha episode we would get more of the AbhayMaithali scene for sure, would love it. i mean meating after 200 years they sure desrved more than just 4-5 mins. but even that short was enough to shake us!

Originally posted by xMarisax

Tears nd shaking! i guess that says it all. standing ovation!

that truly says it all!

Originally posted by asena

they rocked today's episodeClap

Whenevr they are given enough screenspace and as deserved by the main charcaters, the epsiodes truly rock, friday was apart from rocking, epic.

Originally posted by prioty1000

VISU tusi great ho...Clap
Originally posted by peehu24

really gret...Clap

they truly desrved eternall clapsClap

Originally posted by cooliecute

I am still not over yet. all i can say it was EPIC. its was powerful. Vivian n Sukirti are from this day incomplete without eachother, no matter whom they'll act with later on and what they'll do, today proved that togther they can do what very few coacts around the world can enact even with trying really hard. i seriously have know word for it. it was everything!

True, its not always a coact can grab one so deeply, these two, not enough with grabbing deep inside grabs all of you,lol. hats off. i doubt i would be satisfied wth any coact as theirs, cant someone make em sign a contract to co-work with eachother for like life?LOL

Ninja. IF-Stunnerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
That episode was really touching!!!!!!
I think it's one of the best episodes of PKYEK!!!!  Big smile

HATS OFF TO BOTH OF THEM!!!!
SUKIRTI AND VIVIAN ROCK...!!!!! Clap Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index