India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

About 5/20 Update (Page 8)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I dont know why i had a feeling as AS told they still in shoot , me feeling that the end date might be shifted to 1 more week.
BTW when will RKR starts?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hi sow diii Hug

RKR starts on 30th may diii

BenNevis

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello EveryoneSmile

Numerous theories and a missing updateWinkLOL

CB, aapki theory mein dam hai...lekin frankly speaking, I don't even know if I care anymore. Ouch The fact is that they have spoiled rotten the wrapping up by bringing in Dev and the Mamaji family.

I seem to remember reading somewhere Ashish saying that GKD now on will be taking off where Othello ends...I took that to mean that Arpita is dead and Avi is on the path of self-destruction. Frankly, that to me would have been so much more palatable rather than this Arpi look-alike playing games with his emotions. It is a special kind of torture to watch Pihu carry on with Dev...really feel for ODB.

I seem to be getting the sense that the CV's are floundering and developing the story in a very incoherent manner, with utter disregard for logic and continuity.

Coming back to your and other's charge that the Pihu was lost in Shikha's home and she doesn't know BJ's evil, a proof that she is not Arpita...I do agree with that, but u have to consider that CV's and Pihu always have the cover of "Arpita's memory loss" to explain away these inconsistencies.

What I am really trying to say that in could turn either way...for all we know there may be an understanding in existence between the CV's that if it rains on Sunday, Pihu is Arpita, if not then she will continue to be Pihu till the end...or some other equally ridiculous notion...

I have resigned myself to take each epi as it comes and not theorise anymore.Ouch 

Sorry for the negativity...just don't feel very good about this at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3chistaBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by chatterbox

sow blame it on  cvs for ruining this and making bad change to the story and not giving happy ending
the tagline was effective as long as arpita was alive

and tagline wud come again for avdesh as he believes pihu is arpita and  wud save her and already he is doing her hifazzat from bahuji

and soul connection i think cvs have forgotten that part

i m not understanding at all why to ruin this even if the show is ending

CB i totally agree with u.Actually the CV's planned this show nearly for 1year.Acc to that they build all thse tracks and at the end to show BJ's true face and Avi's transformation .
The sudden wrap up couldn't let them to tell the story proper way. They got less time, but story needs 2-3 months. Im really angry with the channel , they should taken off air PMMKA and then move this GKD to that slot. Just simple.
But me feel somewhere, the PH and the Channel couldn't meet their terms and thus the show abrupt ending.
When its comeing to the story's tag line, yeah, Avi is back to protect Pihu, where the true love alwys does . But me surprised to see Arpi/Pihu when Natte shot at Avi, Arpi didn't run to him as she used to do that. Me felt if its really Arpi, she would rush to him as she cares and concerns him a lot.(OH my!!!! i gave a point to note to the Public Prosecutor nowWinkLOL)
When Avi strongly believes that she is his Arpita, but this girl is Just Pihu, then the Hero not only brainless but also his conscience and heart also wrong na.It shows him he was insane and madly in love .
Then what the CVs really want to show?

hehe sow  true  u got the ans there in bold LOL

avdesh wasnt totally brainless   bt its just that he put his trust and belief in wrong ppl

his heart was pure and it was mercilessly used thats what it is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@vista  i know most of u dont feel good about a good story being damaged like this

but since its just  5 episodes  so just for fun making guesses

me not saying what i feel all shud feel too
the above theories are just mine only  andmayb some do agree or feel its correct

and basically they are just theories

we dont know which way the end wud come

till then  time pass and me and sow have a challenge going on thats why we both are at each others throats LOL

btw ya update is still missing 24 hrs later Ermm

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalitha_92

hi sow diii Hug

Hey LalithaHug
How r darling?
Thanks for the info.
30th means its Monday.
I wish and hope that they will continue on saturday and sunday 2 maha epis.Wink
But there is no sign of any indicating there will be  a maha epi before end.
Just 5 epis, then they show only BJ's truth unveiled in next 2 epis, then Avi shattered at ths betrayal of Bj, then BJ proves Pihu is not Arpi(as BJ seen Arpi/Pihu hugging Dev after his release , then another blow to Avi and in the end mamaji's family tells the truth whether its Arpi or Pihu in the last epi.so evrything is in quick sussesion.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by lalitha_92

hi sow diii Hug

Hey LalithaHug
How r darling?
Thanks for the info.
30th means its Monday.
I wish and hope that they will continue on saturday and sunday 2 maha epis.Wink
But there is no sign of any indicating there will be  a maha epi before end.
Just 5 epis, then they show only BJ's truth unveiled in next 2 epis, then Avi shattered at ths betrayal of Bj, then BJ proves Pihu is not Arpi(as BJ seen Arpi/Pihu hugging Dev after his release , then another blow to Avi and in the end mamaji's family tells the truth whether its Arpi or Pihu in the last epi.so evrything is in quick sussesion.

yup i guess thats it

and ya imagine hasnt given any indication of maha episode yet  and no idea what they r showing today also at 10pm

BenNevis

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chatterbox]hahaha  mukta that i had said do aatmaon ka milan indicating avdesh wud die and unite with arpita in death

yes surprise element cud be anything we have not figured out

and as it is just  5 more episodes left so we just  play with our guesses to see who is right

the entire show has been full of surprises 

and when avdesh says maine uski aatma ko jaana hai he means to say that arpita soul was pure beyond any shrewdness or any selfishness

thats what he felt there 

see the ending isbeing rushed memory loss cud be  there still bt now  i doubt seriously. if there was enough time mayb track wud hv gone there

but oh well no one wud know what was earlier planned and what is being shown now isnt it
[/QUOTE

oh dear , pls don't take my supernatural suprise theory  so seriously, it was a joke .for the last week  i have been reading all of ur post for the ending of the show, ur hot conversation and discussion so i thought it would nice to crack a joke.

and yes i am never doubting on avi's feeling for aprita.

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index